the thread about TWOs

That's not the reason they deny payments. The limit is 1 per customer per order. I haven't been able to buy a release from finishline since the first black/red 11 restock with the Concords because of them not accepting my payment. Been at checkout for just about every one.

Oh, I guess my theory is incorrect then. I just assumed it was due to that because I once ordered a pair for myself off of Finish Line and got through but as soon as I tried going back to do a second order it wouldn't even let me add to cart because I believe it recognized that I had already made a purchase. That's why I always have a second account available so I can sign in and get a second pair if I want.

Oh, I guess my theory is incorrect then. I just assumed it was due to that because I once ordered a pair for myself off of Finish Line and got through but as soon as I tried going back to do a second order it wouldn't even let me add to cart because I believe it recognized that I had already made a purchase. That's why I always have a second account available so I can sign in and get a second pair if I want.
Yea it's just they're payment system is terrible. That's how I got 2 blk/red and a pair of Concords on that restock. All on different orders, with the same account. Bill me later used to be my back up when they started denying everything I tried, now they won't even allow that.

Easy pass. Ugly shoes in regards to it's model in itself, and they look big and clunky. You can buy old DS pairs for a little over a buck.

Champs still has every size in stock lol
so are all your post going to be negative about these shoes?? why even bother to be here? youve made your point just move along lol smh

so are all your post going to be negative about these shoes?? why even bother to be here? youve made your point just move along lol smh
lol, how you salty because I have my OWN opinion? lol and if all of my posts were negative, you can't read lmao

lol, how you salty because I have my OWN opinion? lol and if all of my posts were negative, you can't read lmao
if you say so
eyes.gif

Not a huge fan of the Infrareds, but its a decent color way.

Really itching for the white/reds

Looks like these were harder to get than anticipated.. This should be interesting when I try to get them in person.. :rolleyes

Just walked out of champs with a 10.5, real smooth. My first 2, the only one I was ever interested in is the white/blk/red, but these aren't bad.

I think what he meant was that their is no worth. These are definitely a pair to rock, not store.
That too, but I do know someone who got a DS pair for a little over a 100. Not these ones, though. The last released ones or whatever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom