the thread about TWOs

My point is I've seen NT majority hate a shoe and it has sat atleast a few days limited or not, these things have moved fast in my opinion.

Gonna stop by the mall and see these in person.

If I can use my rewards at champs might scoop.
I copped mine from my local Champs and they told me I couldn't. Could be up to the store manager, like FTL though.

who cares

you want um buy um

stop complaining about people not liking them and they sell out

why does it hurt you so much ?
Repped. I was actually passing just because I wanted to save for next month. Oy cop was supposed to be next weekend. Decided to ride up the street and see em in person. They actually look really good. Would've been a lot better with out the cement print, but nice and clean look nonetheless.

My point is I've seen NT majority hate a shoe and it has sat atleast a few days limited or not, these things have moved fast in my opinion.
Every shoe with jordan retro name on it moved fast. Dumb people don't even wear them, they just resell them, even how ugly jb
Make the shoe, its gonna sell out fast.

Almost copped some 04 Chicago's today while out in Georgetown... :smh:

$355 doe :x

Might go back later this week and get them still :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Sorry to derail the thread a little bit, but with ebates do I go to their customer service or NDC customer service to try and get my purchase added to my account?

maaaaaaaan I tried these **** on earlier and they looked FRIGGIDY. I wish I was irresponsible.... **** man I may still cop these. I'm waiting as long as possible, so that way they'll be sold out and I will no longer be tempted :lol: :lol:

I was real surprised this morning. These were the hardest cop for me so far this year. Only 2 champs stores got them, 12 pairs each in men's sizes, and apparently they did guaranteed tickets last week. They NEVER do tickets around me. Even raffles are rare. So after everyone waited in line for two 3 hours and realized they were boned, I drove a half hour to a city gear store that happened to have two left, one was my size. The struggle has never been that real. Some dudes in line were copping on their phones and then leaving though. Never seen that even work before. Makes me wish I would have just stayed home and tried my luck.

Might go back later this week and get thin still :smh: :smh:

Yeah that price is kinda steep but quality on them is nice.
Still got my pair, they're in good shape. Starting to yellow but I like how it looks.
View media item 913661

Beautiful man :x

Yeah, the pair I was looking at is definitely yellowed. Do you think a pair of 04's would be at risk of crumbling? They're 10 years old now. $355 is a lot to spend for sure

Sorry to derail the thread a little bit, but with ebates do I go to their customer service or NDC customer service to try and get my purchase added to my account?

You need to go through ebates. If you didn't checkout using their special referral link no cash back would be due to you.

You need to go through ebates. If you didn't checkout using their special referral link no cash back would be due to you.

Oh, I thought I had read somewhere on NT that if you forgot to go through ebates that you could do something with your email confirmation afterwards in order to get your ebates cash back. Thank you for your reply and your help, I really appreciate it.

Oh, I thought I had read somewhere on NT that if you forgot to go through ebates that you could do something with your email confirmation afterwards in order to get your ebates cash back. Thank you for your reply and your help, I really appreciate it.
What I usually do in case I forgot to use to the referral link from Ebates is that as soon as I complete my order (checkout and everything), I would go to Ebates, open a ticket for the site that I just placed the order from (better if you'd do that in the same day, the sooner the better). In a couple of days, there should be a shipping confirmation from the site you placed the order from, and I will use that information to use the feature "Where's my cash back?" on Ebates to get some cash back. That method sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. I believe that depends on how far the time frame from the time you place the order to the time you open a ticket with Ebates. 

Still got my pair, they're in good shape. Starting to yellow but I like how it looks.
View media item 913661

Yeah, the pair I was looking at is definitely yellowed. Do you think a pair of 04's would be at risk of crumbling? They're 10 years old now. $355 is a lot to spend for sure

If they're DS there might be a chance of them crumbling. Try sticking your finger into the midsole see how it feels. My pair is wearable with no cracks because I wear them. Why'd you say beautiful with a :x :lol:

anyone remove the cement yet? Patiently waiting for photos of a clean black paintjob with no trace of speckles
pimp.gif

View media item 913661

If they're DS there might be a chance of them crumbling. Try sticking your finger into the midsole see how it feels. My pair is wearable with no cracks because I wear them. Why'd you say beautiful with a :x :lol:

Yeah they're DS and yep that was the first test I did. I was checking for mushy midsoles :lol:

I didn't leave any thumbprints in them, so I assume thats good?

And I :x because its disgusting how bad I want some DS chicago's :x

Just wanted to give you a guys a heads up, we have few fitteds to match the Infrared 2s.

Our SPRING14 code is still good for 15% off your total purchase today.

We also offer free shipping offer orders $75 and no tax.

Back
Top Bottom