the thread about nothing...

Pipedown.jpg

I remember Brady ratings were in the 80s for a good while.
Threw more passing TDs in his 40s than in his 20s. Before 2007 he wasn’t even a fantasy backup, they were mostly a run-oriented great defensive team not leaning on Tom until they needed to.

Just laid down $1000 deposit to book a venue for my daughters 16th birthday just the deposit 😮😢. My 16th birthday consisted of a new tf1000 Spalding and my mom gave me $50 for blockbuster and pizza and told i could have a few friends stay over and she would stay at her "friends"( i hated this dude btw 🤣) but whatev just dont get pregnant and dont let him move in we got to whole crib to watch scrambled Cinemax without fear or having to have the finger on the back button to switch it back to nick at night if anyone walks in 🤣🔥🔥🔥

Went to a Six Flags-type place/MN’s version for my 16th… yeah not expecting more than a slight uptick, but has her golden birthday happened already? Get ready for that if she’s born on the 17th or 18th. Girls and the golden bday….

Have smartphones peaked? About to upgrade cause I got a deal I can't pass up but the new phones themselves just don't seem as groundbreaking as they used to

Have smartphones peaked? About to upgrade cause I got a deal I can't pass up but the new phones themselves just don't seem as groundbreaking as they used to
Probably for the moment they’ve peaked, since they now seem to be promoting/featuring on TV ads the “Dynamic Island” at the top of the interface as a new feature lol. Who gives a f.

Went to a Six Flags-type place/MN’s version for my 16th… yeah not expecting more than a slight uptick, but has her golden birthday happened already? Get ready for that if she’s born on the 17th or 18th. Girls and the golden bday….
The 25th im good on that one 🤣

Back
Top Bottom