the thread about nothing...

Didn’t know you had to dilute that soap
I put it straight from bottle to head (I’m bald)
Felt like Magmar from Pokémon. Head was burning
(Pause)
A while back I got trolled by a close friend, who gave me some shower gel that she supposedly didn't want but figured I'd enjoy.
I should've probably figured something was up when she said to tell her what I thought of it.
**** was straight up torture down there, instant horrendous burning :smh::lol:

Exactly at least double the 10k.. I wonder how much she actually want?
Tell her you won 2 give her 1. Now you’re a hero.

6A650414-76F3-4A38-A7B6-181D20669C25.gif

I would easily, I mean EASILY give her 1/4.

$25mil when it was her money I stole? Ummm, yeah, I got no problem giving her $25mil.
good for you. not being greedy though, I would say regardless of the stolen money, he returned it which should have been the appropriate value of what should be given back. anything more than that amount is gratuity which is optional. if that happened in the U.S., he might get sued for 15%-20% gratuity which is around 15m-20m which for me is too much. even PiP can't even tip a measly dollar.

good for you. not being greedy though, I would say regardless of the stolen money, he returned it which should have been the appropriate value of what should be given back. anything more than that amount is gratuity which is optional. if that happened in the U.S., he might get sued for 15%-20% gratuity which is around 15m-20m which for me is too much. even PiP can't even tip a measly dollar.
Gratuity... on STOLEN money? C'mon, man. 🤣🤦‍♂️

Yeah I just noticed he stole the $10k.. Trifling..
Right? Like we're not talking about she LOANED it and he just got fortunate and cashed out.

Bruh he STOLE it. 😂 And I'm'a just give her the $10k? That I STOLE?! Nah, I can't. Not even double. I gotta take accountability for STEALING and really, REALLY break her off. For STEALING from her. 😂😬

What really is the point of eBay sellers enabling the 'make an offer' option only to decline every offer. Waste of time.

Or their counter-offer ends up being like $2 less than their posting price.

This. Both have happened to me on a few auctions :lol: :smh:

Edit: Just got back from the shoe store and picked up some nostalgia in the form of a shoe. I got the Reebok Answer 1 retro in black/gold for $69.97. They brought back instant memories of 11th grade and I had certain songs playing in my head on the ride home, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom