the thread about nothing...

BC1D4DB8-0BFC-4BA2-A52A-7342E3E770C4.jpeg

18F91E0F-9DB8-4BCC-84FC-55283C2F3D1B.jpeg

22DB35A0-EBDF-43EA-8EC5-445E8B8267D0.jpeg

948448CD-4570-4F42-8D4E-EBAB19A8DB5A.jpeg

4B08289B-9BAB-4736-80B6-4615E16A8A40.jpeg

There was one kid that I was aware of in my HS that wore a trench during freshman year. Mind you it was 1999, post-Columbine. We had an assembly, and best believe, everybody knew who the target audience was without even saying it.

There was one kid that I was aware of in my HS that wore a trench during freshman year. Mind you it was 1999, post-Columbine. We had an assembly, and best believe, everybody knew who the target audience was without even saying it.
Counselor speaking at the assembly:
'If anyone needs to talk to someone, you know, get some things off their mind...'

Whole school looking at bro in the trenchcoat:

Watching dateline about a case from 97 in Newport Beach, Ca about a guy that murdered his wife. One of the people involved in the case is name Kobi Laker. Mid 30ish white guy at that time 😮

An article from back then from the LA Times

No lies.

I thought this was just some other cheap body wash when I took it from my mom.

It is NOT!

Only should be used when you feeling or are extra dirty. This **** open up all your pores. Be careful using on your face. It will still feel like it’s burning a hr later. I was stupid scrubbing the joint deep all over my body.

When the wind hit my body I almost yelled.

No lies.

It is NOT!

Only should be used when you feeling or are extra dirty. This **** open up all your pores. Be careful using on your face. It will still feel like it’s burning a hr later. I was stupid scrubbing the joint deep all over my body.

Been using this for years. It can be a bit strong though if not diluted with water. Love the Almond, Peppermint, and Eucalyptus soap.

No lies.

It is NOT!

I tried this but didn’t really notice any difference from regular body wash

Back
Top Bottom