the thread about nothing...

Agreed. However, they’re super uncomfortable. Damn near Chuck Taylor status for me. Got me almost tapping out before the day is even over :lol: :blush:
what do you mean uncomfortable? for me they grew on me the longer I broke them in. I didn't like them at first to be honest and felt the cushion was missing. they were comfortable but the missing cushion made you feel fatigued and bare walking. the only difference is I can't imagine playing wearing them on competitive basketball. I could that it could mean my nagging old feet and knees would suffer. as far as the OG Chucks go, they were great. but I can't see myself playing with them as well at this age. if I were in h.s. I would.

what do you mean uncomfortable? for me they grew on me the longer I broke them in. I didn't like them at first to be honest and felt the cushion was missing. they were comfortable but the missing cushion made you feel fatigued and bare walking. the only difference is I can't imagine playing wearing them on competitive basketball. I could that it could mean my nagging old feet and knees would suffer. as far as the OG Chucks go, they were great. but I can't see myself playing with them as well at this age. if I were in h.s. I would.
speaking of the new Converse All Star Pro, I believe I can play on those competitively.

Never owned a pair of Converse.

Probably never will.

I did think the Rodmans were dope back in the day.

dennis-rodman-converse-as-rodman-2-985x750.jpg

What??? I love my chucks. Only gets bad when the soles wear out.
Comfort's pretty OK.
I’m not talking about the versions with thick Nike lunar foam insoles, I’m talking the regular Converse insoles.

Yeah man, those og chucks and AJ1 are no bueno for my feet. I feel so fatigued at the end of the day. Love their classic styling but I won’t wear them if I know I’ll be doing lots of walking.

Until now I regret GTA San Andreas Stories doesn't exist as I regret Chinatown Wars isn't in the 2 PSP episodes style...It would have been incredible to have both the 3 best GTA sequels + a new one, all in 3D with great controls, because GTA episodes on PSP were really great as this point is concerned...In fact if original 3 GTA : GTA III, GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas could have been remade with PSP style it would have been perfect because both III and Vice City have not the best controls at all, especially in cars...And some things in some old GTA were annoying : impossible to change your mind when you're proceeding to steal a car while you just saw a cop next to you so you finish arrested, or sinking as you can't swim while you able to #### with rocket launchers :lol:
PSP was a great era I miss , still got a GOW PSP I keep off the strength.

and also I agree wit ya on the GTA PSP games too I still hold a petty grudge with Rockstar from that. Midnight Club 3 & LA Remix tho was heaaaaatt

I’ve never worn a pair of Chucks. For some reason I’ve always thought they’d make my feet look bigger than they are.
you meant long. we always considering wearing Chucks as MCDonalds shoes because of their style. as we on the otherhand would size up to make us appear like having clown shoes.

Nike did redesign the chucks a while back to add comfort. I'm talking 5+ years ago. Dont remember the name or results though.
they are the ones with the Lunarlon cushion awhile back. was about to gift my brother one of those but he wasn't a big Converse fan guy so I had to return them. the closest one to the OG right now are the All-Star Pro with the React Cushion. was about to purchase them a few months ago but have really a difficult time going back and forth. I like it's style a lot since it's a mix of classic look with updated materials and cushioning and they were comfortable. only problem was that they really run narrow for my feet. close but no cigar.

Agreed. However, they’re super uncomfortable. Damn near Chuck Taylor status for me. Got me almost tapping out before the day is even over :lol: :blush:
I have a pair of '03 patent leather 1's & even when I bought them brand new back in highschool they were uncomfortable & lacked any kind of cushioning. How MJ balled in em 1's that too with 80's tech is beyond me

zmaqbool zmaqbool stay eating like a king :pimp:

As for me, I just had homemade chorizo con huevo burrito and some fresh cut fruit. I really need to chill with the red meat and do more fish.
as I got old, I got to appreciate Chorizo more. hated it as a kid due to the process was not being refined as it is today. more often, I would be spitting some lump of hard lymph nodes. tasty but felt disgusted by it. I love red meat. but I'm also particular.

zmaqbool zmaqbool stay eating like a king :pimp:

As for me, I just had homemade chorizo con huevo burrito and some fresh cut fruit. I really need to chill with the red meat and do more fish.
Homemade is usually the best way to go. Your kitchen, your hands, your food. Fresh fruit sounds good, I can go for some 🍍 right now. Yeah try to balance it. It's going to be a big day at the gym tmrw after work. Took today & yesterday off so got a lot of slack to make up

I have a pair of '03 patent leather 1's & even when I bought them brand new back in highschool they were uncomfortable & lacked any kind of cushioning. How MJ balled in em 1's that too with 80's tech is beyond me
maybe because they were made of Polyurethane before?

Back
Top Bottom