the thread about nothing...

It is
First saw it on this bucket hat I bought last year that I’ve yet to wear.
B7566D36-45BA-4326-9C63-B2286D33B9C1.jpeg
4ACDE4B2-7B7C-46EF-A966-6F2434D62923.jpeg
Last month I was looking up Basquiat paintings/drawings.. :nthat:

I was going to put his crown painting as my avy here..

TAN fam : What do you plan to improve in your life ? On what are you working to have a better life, and on what you already did improve and are proud of ?
My sleep cycle has been in the gutter for months. No matter what time I go 2 sleep I wake around 9:20am, there’s been days I’ll function on 2hrs of sleep. I need to fix my sleep cycle. Luckily I realized alternatives don’t help pretty much immediately so I haven’t developed any addictions, but I am tryna figure out. The trick is to get me & my ADHD on common ground. I loss track time during task, sometimes I even forget to eat. It was never this bad prior to the pandemic when schedules were more. I just have to adapt. I am trying though.
I’ve sneaky ran through playoffs more than most sneakers. I definitely remember the day I admitted to myself that it was okay that I didn’t believe in god and burned 60 dollars worth of tithe money. One of the most free’est days of my life.

I always was liked Basquiat painting b/c I naturally draw similar that. His style is pretty dingy. I always hated a neat/clean sheet of paper after drawing b/c it felt empty to me. I find ppl that overanalyze portraits funny & often pretentious. I'm willing to bet a lot of Basquiat's work meant absolutely nothing to him & he was just painting whatever came to mind :lol:

I've drawn **** & when ppl see they'll give me all these hypothetical of what it meant, and the whole time I'm thinking "you're turning me into the genius that I'm not." But then again, maybe I am subconsciously. I can see how ppl see could find those pictures wildly symbolic & specific. I wonder if he liked his own artwork. I know I usually don't like my own even when I think it's "good". That picture I posted a couple months ago... hate it. I look at it see all of the mistakes I made.

I always was liked Basquiat painting b/c I naturally draw similar that. His style is pretty dingy. I always hated a neat/clean sheet of paper after drawing b/c it felt empty to me. I find ppl that overanalyze portraits funny & often pretentious. I'm willing to bet a lot of Basquiat's work meant absolutely nothing to him & he was just painting whatever came to mind :lol:

I've drawn **** & when ppl see they'll give me all these hypothetical of what it meant, and the whole time I'm thinking "you're turning me into the genius that I'm not." But then again, maybe I am subconsciously. I can see how ppl see could find those pictures wildly symbolic & specific. I wonder if he liked his own artwork. I know I usually don't like my own even when I think it's "good". That picture I posted a couple months ago... hate it. I look at it see all of the mistakes I made.
I don't know if we could talk about mistakes because artists we remember weren't all about perfect proportions or things like this, so what appears or can appears as mistakes when we try our best to do in a certain way could be what brings a charm, like sketch sometimes better than final version as like you say when it's too clean it could lack of something

After a twitch session of GTA Vice City Stories, and all its great music as any GTA, but maybe even more as it's 80's, I had annoying stuff to do, and this playlist helped me a lot, plus it brought not only energy but some positive vibes to me, which is not always the case of what I listen to

Only classics from the eighties, except maybe one or two, it doesn't get old, it ages better than music from the 90's, even if I do love a lot of music from the 90's, but 90's brought us too some serious ####

In fact not being into Jordan's or Air Max' is a gift because it implies a lot of money and time, so many models, colorways, materials, no end to this + retro

You're fortunate. All the consignment shops close to me are in the Los Angeles area. I hate driving down there.

Most of them are in the north part and downtown Dallas
But I live in mesquite so it’s nothing to drive over there
One of them isn’t to far from where I used to work

You really can’t do much of **** here in Dallas if you don’t have a car (at this day and age) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom