the thread about nothing...

marikomorose marikomorose why do you keep mentionning him then ? Really come in peace, just don't understand :lol:
It's complicated. He started w/ me when I 1st came to general & criticized something about WWE. He's a major mark for that company. He even hate watches the wrestling on some sadist **** in hopes they fail. He tries to deny and or switches the subject w/ personal attacks n stuff. Seriously, go ask the wrestling thread who the most bias person in there is and an overwhelming majority will point to him. Then watch him deny it.
About old releases, I have a question : when you're wearing old Air Max you could have the fear of the bubbles busting, but when you wear other old Nike there's often a disturbing noise, did anyone experiment it too ? Because sometimes you think "no bubbles, no problem", but that's not always true, I had no problem with regular Huarache from 2014/2015 but my Flight Huarache for the same period is making a disturbing noise
I don't touch older shoes w/ exposed air units. The last time I brought a pair was the Olive 5's in maybe 2017/18. As soon as I got them in the mail I squeezed the midsole & it felt like mush. They were practically new too. That's why it makes sense to just wear your shoes. If you just let them sit they age faster. They literally have to be worn. You may still be able to functioning kicks w/ air bubbles from the mid 00's, but if they're fairly used & frequently worn up until the point said person decides to sell them.

It's complicated. He started w/ me when I 1st came to general & criticized something about WWE. He's a major mark for that company. He even hate watches the wrestling on some sadist **** in hopes they fail. He tries to deny and or switches the subject w/ personal attacks n stuff. Seriously, go ask the wrestling thread who the most bias person in there is and an overwhelming majority will point to him. Then watch him deny it.

I don't touch older shoes w/ exposed air units. The last time I brought a pair was the Olive 5's in maybe 2017/18. As soon as I got them in the mail I squeezed the midsole & it felt like mush. They were practically new too. That's why it makes sense to just wear your shoes. If you just let them sit they age faster. They literally have to be worn. You may still be able to functioning kicks w/ air bubbles from the mid 00's, but if they're fairly used & frequently worn up until the point said person decides to sell them.
Same feeling for air bubbles, and it's also what people from air max topics said, I remember I had a problem on some Jordan not so old but not so worn, it bursted easily and I didn't even notice it first but then while checking as I intended to sell it to someone, so I had to cancel the sell...

Until now I regret GTA San Andreas Stories doesn't exist as I regret Chinatown Wars isn't in the 2 PSP episodes style...It would have been incredible to have both the 3 best GTA sequels + a new one, all in 3D with great controls, because GTA episodes on PSP were really great as this point is concerned...In fact if original 3 GTA : GTA III, GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas could have been remade with PSP style it would have been perfect because both III and Vice City have not the best controls at all, especially in cars...And some things in some old GTA were annoying : impossible to change your mind when you're proceeding to steal a car while you just saw a cop next to you so you finish arrested, or sinking as you can't swim while you able to #### with rocket launchers :lol:

purple-urkle-1.jpg

The 8’s are sooo slept on. I assume it’s because of the straps. Surprisingly a good shoe to hoop in.
I remember the 8's so well, especially the OG colorway. one of the rich kids had them back in the day. none of us couldn't have and afford them. anyway, he had no business playing basketball.

About old releases, I have a question : when you're wearing old Air Max you could have the fear of the bubbles busting, but when you wear other old Nike there's often a disturbing noise, did anyone experiment it too ? Because sometimes you think "no bubbles, no problem", but that's not always true, I had no problem with regular Huarache from 2014/2015 but my Flight Huarache for the same period is making a disturbing noise
the airmax back in the day felt great and mad comfortable. for some reason, most times they bust a lot. I could imagine it might have to do with the middle seam durability. as far as disturbing noise is concerned (farting noise), it's the air bubble sliding and rubbing around underneath the midsole. solution I have is the baby powder treatment. my Jordan 11s are notorious for that farting noise. just put some powder under the insole (for me, a lot of powder) and make sure they sink inside the hole leading to where the airmax bubble are located and distributed it evenly back and forth. some times it comes back and have to put more powder. mine doesn't have that annoying noise anymore.

Ain't seen those in a minute.

TAN fam : What do you plan to improve in your life ? On what are you working to have a better life, and on what you already did improve and are proud of ?
Working at it is a different ballgame, but my compulsion is one. Sure it could be channeled positively but I know it's geared to toxicity. Overall.
And maybe procrastination.
rt

Back
Top Bottom