the thread about nothing...

starbucks-river.gif

Rough waking up this morning. I was going to stay up last night to get more stuff done around home, but nope. Knocked out.

Anybody ever had to pay customs/duty for a sneaker purchase overseas? For reference, I bought two pairs totaling $390.
I've bought a ton of pairs from Japan and didn't have to pay for custom fees.

I think it depends on how the list the items in the package?

So far, today has been moving so slow.

I need to stop day-dreaming about what I'd do if I won the lottery.

May look into going back to school to learning something in the IT/Tech field. I enjoy doing this stuff.

I’m printing up some stickers to slap on parked police cars. So far I’m thinkin about making “white supremacy” bumper stickers and I already ordered some pig stickers. I need some more ideas. Latex gloves will be used of course.

I’m printing up some stickers to slap on parked police cars. So far I’m thinkin about making “white supremacy” bumper stickers and I already ordered some pig stickers. I need some more ideas. Latex gloves will be used of course.
Lol RIP in case you get caught..

Better hope the in-car camera isn't running when you do that.

office extra slow today

half is missing other half is quiet as ever lol all the loud ones took off thank god

Back
Top Bottom