the thread about nothing...

64A206B4-7E15-4D65-9E4D-769CD8B0CCD3.png

HQ showing love lol
What is this?

I would never do anything to antagonize a cop. I would never dream of slapping on a pig sticker. Last week I was pulled over for speeding and right off the tip the cops were mad confrontational when they were talking about to me. Like they were trying to provoke me to say something about them would piss them off even more. And I'm Asian. I can only imagine how it'd have been like if I was black

Idk why I’m thinking about what I’d do if i got a couple M’s from a lawsuit :lol: Pay off my car, get my girl a new Camry, buy a 300-400k home, make sure my daughter has a college fund account, get a lawyer to assess sommoney given to close relatives in installments, reinvest the money so it continue to grow, and continue to get my education.

I would never do anything to antagonize a cop. I would never dream of slapping on a pig sticker. Last week I was pulled over for speeding and right off the tip the cops were mad confrontational when they were talking about to me. Like they were trying to provoke me to say something about them would piss them off even more. And I'm Asian. I can only imagine how it'd have been like if I was black
Details?

Man you got lucky. NYPD would have sodomize me.

I was speeding and then I saw that someone was tailgating me with dim lights. I was like wtf, and after looking too long in the rear view mirror I lost concentration and I swerved in my lane.

That was when they turned on the lights on me. I pulled over, but they didn't like where I pulled over, they were yelling through the window 'wtf are you doing. Pull over there!' so I pulled over where they pointed to.

Right away they're shining a light in my eyes and trying to see if I was driving drunk. I passed all their questions but they looked unsatisfied.

They got mad when I told them that the reason lb why I swerved was cuz the tailgating got me nervous. 'Are you saying that I was tailgating you. You know that was me right? I was the car behind you. Why would I tailgate'

I repeated that I thought I was being tailgated and then they said 'you calling me a liar? ******'

I knew they were looking to see if I was going to push the issue. I just told them, ' you're right. You weren't tailgating. My mistake.' That's when they looked satisfied and got in the car.

They was so tailgating though. They was right on my bumper with the lights off. Wtf

I feel like if you're going to pull me over, pull me over. Don't tailgate me with the lights off in the middle of the night lol.

:lol: @ “wtf are you doing? Pull over there”

You did the right thing by telling them they were right, even though they weren’t. You can’t win every battle in life and sometimes it’s just best (easier) to admit you were wrong, even though you weren’t

I was speeding and then I saw that someone was tailgating me with dim lights. I was like wtf, and after looking too long in the rear view mirror I lost concentration and I swerved in my lane.

That was when they turned on the lights on me. I pulled over, but they didn't like where I pulled over, they were yelling through the window 'wtf are you doing. Pull over there!' so I pulled over where they pointed to.

Right away they're shining a light in my eyes and trying to see if I was driving drunk. I passed all their questions but they looked unsatisfied.

They got mad when I told them that the reason lb why I swerved was cuz the tailgating got me nervous. 'Are you saying that I was tailgating you. You know that was me right? I was the car behind you. Why would I tailgate'

I repeated that I thought I was being tailgated and then they said 'you calling me a liar? ******'

I knew they were looking to see if I was going to push the issue. I just told them, ' you're right. You weren't tailgating. My mistake.' That's when they looked satisfied and got in the car.

They was so tailgating though. They was right on my bumper with the lights off. Wtf

I feel like if you're going to pull me over, pull me over. Don't tailgate me with the lights off in the middle of the night lol.
upload_2018-6-4_18-44-16.png

Yea I knew to just agree with the cops. They were being ***** but at least I got off without a ticket. That Asian privilege lol

Back
Top Bottom