the thread about nothing...

Terrible feeling the next morning and my phone is almost dead......
when-you-thought-your-phone-was-charging-overnight-but-it-18331330.png
That what got me today.. On a Monday too.. :smh:

I’m printing up some stickers to slap on parked police cars. So far I’m thinkin about making “white supremacy” bumper stickers and I already ordered some pig stickers. I need some more ideas. Latex gloves will be used of course.

Easiest way to get shot in 2018 lol. Put a only we can talk and text while driving, do something about it sticker lol. Cops always seem to have that tough look and eye u down when you catch them slipping on the phone lol :smh:

I’m printing up some stickers to slap on parked police cars. So far I’m thinkin about making “white supremacy” bumper stickers and I already ordered some pig stickers. I need some more ideas. Latex gloves will be used of course.

Looks at avy/reads post. Avy to post ratio is off the charts.

Rule #1 to gorilla criminal activity
Never talk about the ish you gonna do, or plan to do. Just do it.

Rule #44
Pepper that Angus. Them Boyz gonna come for you.

Good luck.

I'm quite ready for 5:00pm

People at head office are tripping tryna micro manage us when our actual manager don't even do that (managers from HQ and here lol)

Talkin about oh can you check this, can you do that? Bruh i know what i have to do, leave me alone :stoneface:

I hate that. When everyone wants to be the head "Chief" but don't want no smoke when ish hit the fan.

I just look at them give them a few head nods and watch them fail.

Back
Top Bottom