the thread about nothing...

tenor.gif

I'll try and go in order
  1. Parking was :angry:
  2. Getting into the venue :nthat:
  3. Black Thought live was :pimp:, his special guest (Jadakiss, Styles P, Fabolous) :smokin
  4. DJ Drama brought out Freeway, Young Chris and T.I. (I was shocked) :nthat:
  5. Only half of Dipset showed up (No Jimmy or Santana :smh:), Cam was on for like 13 minutes then dipped, Zeek started rapping and people got upset :smh:
  6. Food prices were:angry: (16 bucks for one beer, 9 dollars for one slice of pizza)
  7. Weather was on and off but for the most part it was good till the last set with The Roots and Dave Chappelle. They performed for 10 minutes then Dave brought out 2 Chainz, next thing you know lighting struck and they paused the show. 10 minutes later it was shut down completely:smh:
All in all a great experience but the weather ****** stuff up. Also, Black Thought is a damn prodigy on the mic

I believe it. My boy is a felon making 70k salary working at a water bottle distribution plant.
yo 70k sounds very nice. what does he exactly do at the plant though and how can I get a job like that?

Morning tan
super tired today trying my best to stay awake at work.
starting to get stoked for the world cup to start even though the US and Italy both aren't in it.

I got in at 5 am this morning.
Tried to post on IG something inspirational.
It ended up posting 3 times :lol:.
Totally killed the point

Back
Top Bottom