the thread about nothing...

Gotta get that protein.

Dad copped some garlic parmesan wings from lil caesars. Credit where it's due. A lil salty but delicious and pretty much no carbs.

I need to cut back on carbs, mainly rice. But it's so Damn hard cuz it's not only so good but in my culture Damn near every dish revolves around rice :lol:

E4XOmWGTyw5CZT-K6x80tz7NM8fnD4QnGDReX0bHEzA.jpg

I need to cut back on carbs, mainly rice. But it's so Damn hard cuz it's not only so good but in my culture Damn near every dish revolves around rice :lol:
Cauliflower rice bruh. Still need to watch the carbs on it but less carbs per serving.

three days fam :lol:
You got this man.

A tip thats worked for me is F macros and calorie counting for your first month just think avoid carbs at all costs. Don't stress that portion of it because you should be mainly focusing on getting your body to adjust. And also due to the filling nature of the diet its highly unlikely you'll pass your maintenance levels in any given day.

Once your first major weight loss period passes and you plateau you can start to worry about hitting macros and calorie limits.

American Made was a disappointing movie. Pablo Escobar was pretty much a minor character and the whole movie was just Tom Cruise piloting drugs and guns so it was pretty boring. I expected more action. I'll just watch Narcos instead.

image.jpeg
American Made was a disappointing movie. Pablo Escobar was pretty much a minor character and the whole movie was just Tom Cruise piloting drugs and guns so it was pretty boring. I expected more action. I'll just watch Narcos instead.

Used to love hockey man. I played street hockey for 10 years growing up, won a few chips, for some cool jackets with each one with my name on it and the team logo and all that - we used NHL teams and logos too so I have two Penguins (it's still **** the pens 4eva on this side tho) and a Panthers one. Playing and watching helped me love and learn the game.

But when I stopped playing at 13 I drifted toward football more and eventually basketball. Part of me misses it, but all the guys I used to watch are pretty much retired.

I do agree that a quality hockey jersey is the hardest jersey (besides a few NBA joints). That blue and white capitals look a few years back was hot.

IMG_2647.PNG

Back
Top Bottom