the thread about nothing...

I wonder where the idea/norm of desserts tended or were meant to be cold. I know there's cakes and all but i remember being taken to a michelin star restaurant in SoCal by a friend. place was good. he hypes me for dessert coming and yet it was near the same temperature as the entrees. it was a chinese spot famous for dumplings

Someone locally had my card number and was using a fake card to buy gas. Didnt notice til i seen almost 400 dollars spent at the same gas station in a few weeks. I only spend twenty to fill my tank smh.

I wonder where the idea/norm of desserts tended or were meant to be cold. I know there's cakes and all but i remember being taken to a michelin star restaurant in SoCal by a friend. place was good. he hypes me for dessert coming and yet it was near the same temperature as the entrees. it was a chinese spot famous for dumplings

Lol I was just there about 2 weeks ago

my mommy believed me when I told her the "fight strap" in an authentic hockey jersey was to be secured to the wearer's belt to prevent it from being stolen. :lol:

276A8064-EBDA-47FA-8B69-DB66DD3CBA82.jpeg

8741824.jpg

I'm gonna tell the story as well as I can without googling details: the fight strap came to be in the 90s when known fighters like Rob Ray of the Sabres would rig his jersey up to slip quickly over his head during squabbles so he could be untangled and unfettered to beat the **** out of his opponents.

the strap is meant to keep the jersey attached the breezers (hockey shorts) and the players on an even playing field in fights...I find it interesting because it is an innovation made to make fights more fair in a sport that technically doesn't allow them, wink wink.

...and yes, it was secured to my belt.

I'd guess warm desserts are better for digestion. Warm food overall is easier for the body to digest compared to cold.

Only time I ever went to jail was over a B

Smh

my mommy believed me when I told her the "fight strap" in an authentic hockey jersey was to be secured to the wearer's belt to prevent it from being stolen. :lol:

:lol:

8741824.jpg

I'm gonna tell the story as well as I can without googling details: the fight strap came to be in the 90s when known fighters like Rob Ray of the Sabres would rig his jersey up to slip quickly over his head during squabbles so he could be untangled and unfettered to beat the **** out of his opponents.

the strap is meant to keep the jersey attached the breezers (hockey shorts) and the players on an even playing field in fights...I find it interesting because it is an innovation made to make fights more fair in a sport that technically doesn't allow them, wink wink.

...and yes, it was secured to my belt.

Correct

BTW is that Ur Roy jersey??

**** MTL

haha nah, respect to Roy but I don't **** with the Habs either...actually wearing a Cujo-era Oilers sweater, that rose gold stitching they used as an accent color was the absolute goods. I miss embroidered crests...I think hockey jerseys are the single best uniform element in sports.

wait no, goalie masks.

haha nah, respect to Roy but I don't **** with the Habs either...actually wearing a Cujo-era Oilers sweater, that rose gold stitching they used as an accent color was the absolute goods. I miss embroidered crests...I think hockey jerseys are the single best uniform element in sports.

wait no, goalie masks.

CuJo my guy!!!

We had some good runs when he was playing for us.

Hockey jerseys are definitely fly, only have one tho (Team Canada Brodeur). Goalie masks are :pimp:

My favorite jerseys in all of sports are mlb tho. They are the cleanest imo

Back
Top Bottom