the thread about nothing...

My ex let me try it (I was in the Philippines visiting for our one year) and I bit into the jello, berry whatever it is fruit thing and was like nope. Then tried the ice cream itself, and was like nope. :lol:

42616205-B51D-4F6A-AAAB-39468FE9AC78.jpeg

In other news, behold. Princess Rare. :nthat:

can't argue with baseball jerseys, they're definitely a timeless look. love or hate the Yankees, that pinstripe jersey says excellence. few other unis in sports have that cachet.

nice tho, I like national jerseys a lot...still want that bright yellow Sweden Forsberg. 2003 me would wear it with those all-star Questions, but that's not necessary.

I feel like more people would watch hockey if they understood just how fly the aesthetic and playing style can be.

can't argue with baseball jerseys, they're definitely a timeless look. love or hate the Yankees, that pinstripe jersey says excellence. few other unis in sports have that cachet.

nice tho, I like national jerseys a lot...still want that bright yellow Sweden Forsberg. 2003 me would wear it with those all-star Questions, but that's not necessary.

I feel like more people would watch hockey if they understood just how fly the aesthetic and playing style can be.

The Sweden jerseys are fly indeed. Always liked that color combo. Sundin was a beast for us. Also liked the Czech Republics jerseys. Hasek and Jagr :pimp:

I swear Jagrs old *** is still playing :lol: don't follow hockey as much these days

Oakland A's got some of the best unis in baseball

ooooh you're a Leafs fan...it all makes sense now. :lol:

that's so funny too, I had NHL Network on just today and that last name scrolled by in the ticker and I'm like..."his son, or what?" still am not sure.

you got little Roenicks and Brindamours skating around with the original Jagr? crazy. hockey players have crazy longevity.

I see you on the A's, green is underutilized in sports. white shoes, three colors only, I can dig it.

here's an unpopular opinion tho: those charcoal and cobalt Blue Jays unis were fly. especially the hat.
s-l500.jpg

ooooh you're a Leafs fan...it all makes sense now. :lol:

that's so funny too, I had NHL Network on just today and that last name scrolled by in the ticker and I'm like..."his son, or what?" still am not sure.

you got little Roenicks and Brindamours skating around with the original Jagr? crazy. hockey players have crazy longevity.

I see you on the A's, green is underutilized in sports. white shoes, three colors only, I can dig it.

here's an unpopular opinion tho: those charcoal and cobalt Blue Jays unis were fly. especially the hat.
s-l500.jpg

I looked him up... Been in the league since '90. :wow: crazy longevity.

I fw with the green cuz this youth team I played for had the same. Logo and unis as Oakland and that was the most fun I ever had as a kid playing baseball those summers. Team was actually a Buncha minorities lol think we had one white kid on the squad and he was the assistant coaches kid.

You liked those Jay's unis?? Lol can't say I was a big fan tho I have a black cap lying around somewhere. My favorite was the early 2000s era uniforms when we had Delgado.

I looked him up... Been in the league since '90. :wow: crazy longevity.

I fw with the green cuz this youth team I played for had the same. Logo and unis as Oakland and that was the most fun I ever had as a kid playing baseball those summers. Team was actually a Buncha minorities lol think we had one white kid on the squad and he was the assistant coaches kid.

You liked those Jay's unis?? Lol can't say I was a big fan tho I have a black cap lying around somewhere. My favorite was the early 2000s era uniforms when we had Delgado.

the hats mostly, I owned one...but I will say once they made the unis all cool grey they were doing way too much.

lol the ones with the muscular bird, you liked haha...I liked the logo, it was very "baseball."

another unpopular baseball opinion: I liked the D-Backs in purple, teal and copper. yeah it was the official colorway of the mid 90s, but by that point they owned it.

EDIT: not the Gorton's Islanders jersey! I liked that as a kid, but then again to 10 year old me Tampa Bay's "thunderstorm" jerseys were SO COOL. ah, Eastbay.

the Sharks' logo gets stupider with time. they tried to mechafy it, but it is still biting its only stick.

the hats mostly, I owned one...but I will say once they made the unis all cool grey they were doing way too much.

lol the ones with the muscular bird, you liked haha...I liked the logo, it was very "baseball."

another unpopular baseball opinion: I liked the D-Backs in purple, teal and copper. yeah it was the official colorway of the mid 90s, but by that point they owned it.

EDIT: not the Gorton's Islanders jersey! I liked that as a kid, but then again to 10 year old me Tampa Bay's "thunderstorm" jerseys were SO COOL. ah, Eastbay.

the Sharks' logo gets stupider with time. they tried to mechafy it, but it is still biting its only stick.

:lol: ya those are my 2nd favoeite after the uniforms from the early 90s WS teams.

I liked those dbacks uniforms as well. Was so happy when they best the Yankees in 01.

:lol: I remember no one liking that islanders jersey back then but ask em in the M&N thread they wanna see it released now lol

just like everybody likes to forget how much those Raptors "cartoon dinosaur" jerseys were hated and mocked...now they're classics. >D

I do still like the Islanders' fighting fisherman, but I respect the whole 4 stripes=4 Cups and the general cleanliness of the design. they should keep it as a 3rd.

I always liked the Dino jerseys lol but I'm Biased.

Damn I actually never knew that about the four stripes. Thats a dope subtle touch.

I never liked Nashvilles uniforms and Atlanta Thrashers. OG Winnipeg jets were dope tho and 90s Phoenix

I always liked the Dino jerseys lol but I'm Biased.

Damn I actually never knew that about the four stripes. Thats a dope subtle touch.

I never liked Nashvilles uniforms and Atlanta Thrashers. OG Winnipeg jets were dope tho and 90s Phoenix

Nashville's whole aesthetic is ******* trash. that yellow/green/tan color is as terrible as it sounds.

for me, I think the Blackhawks absolutely nail the "hockey uniform" look. Leafs get big credit for sticking to just two colors tho.

you also gotta give the Devils their due for a timeless look. also, if you like logo subtleties, peep how the Jets' new logo is the Canadian Royal Air Force's with a jet drawn in.

I liked the Statue of Liberty Rangers jerseys too...hell, I like the Coyotes' sweaters period, their "peyote wolf" designs are boss.

y'all reading this conversation, I know y'all are. google these jerseys, get into the game! it's an exciting sport with crazy tradition.

Nashville's whole aesthetic is ****ing trash. that yellow/green/tan color is as terrible as it sounds.

for me, I think the Blackhawks absolutely nail the "hockey uniform" look. Leafs get big credit for sticking to just two colors tho.

you also gotta give the Devils their due for a timeless look. also, if you like logo subtleties, peep how the Jets' new logo is the Canadian Royal Air Force's with a jet drawn in.

I liked the Statue of Liberty Rangers jerseys too...hell, I like the Coyotes' sweaters period, their "peyote wolf" designs are boss.

y'all reading this conversation, I know y'all are. google these jerseys, get into the game! it's an exciting sport with crazy tradition.

The original 6 all have clean uniforms, as much as I hate Boston Montreal and Detroit lol.

Phoenix, Dallas, St Louis, LA, Pittsburgh all had dope uniforms. In the 90s. NJ I liked once they ditched the green from their scheme.

Gotta get that protein.

Dad copped some garlic parmesan wings from lil caesars. Credit where it's due. A lil salty but delicious and pretty much no carbs.

Back
Top Bottom