the thread about nothing...

top 5 uniforms of all time

RAIDERS - Black and Silver. Timeless. If they changed I would reconsider being a fan.

olineCP.jpg

Magic - Penny/ Shaq era pinstripes. literally all 3 were fire.

onealpenny_760_040816.jpg

orl-magic-1990s-away-620x937.jpg

xxx_5136_47025709.jpg

UCLA basketball - just flawless tbh

UCLA+v+Oregon+S18Mptq6Yncx.jpg

Zach+LaVine+Stanford+v+UCLA+2PeiT9zwtqIl.jpg

Rams - glad they are going back to this look

ap_c13_bobweave_30_1078359.jpg

Houston Oilers - baby blue ain't never looked so good.

houston_oilers_w.moon_.jpg

Wow Adam Oates. Remember Olaf kolzig? Think he was German

Olie the Goalie! don't get me back into my times as a Sports Illustrated for Kids reader haha...I still remember cheering for them as they got swept out by the Wings. :lol: always traded Peter Bondra and Teemu Selanne to myself in Wayne Gretzky 3D Hockey, but that's a whole 'nother post.

RAIDERS - Black and Silver. Timeless. If they changed I would reconsider being a fan.

olineCP.jpg

xxx_5136_47025709.jpg

I'm not even mad you left the Cowboys classic whites off here...love or hate, that's what they look like.

also need either Lakers or Celtics on here, but solid choices.

olineCP.jpg

xxx_5136_47025709.jpg

I have that Bo Jackson raiders and black. Orlando Shaq.

Those oilers jerseys were so piff.

:lol: funny story about football. I started first grade in cali cuz I was living with my. Uncle at the time in Sac town. I remember being alone watching football on Sundays and not knowing the game. Tryna understand it as a 6yr old. I couldn't figure out ****. I'd go to school and kids would ask me who my team was... Shoot I couldn't even understand how the game worked let alone what the teams were but I remember seeing the colts play. Only then I didn't know they were the colts, but I saw a horseshoe on the helmet so I thought horshoe... Horse... Cowboy! My team is the cowboys. Maaaan I got so much flack I didn't even know why

IMO the best Cowboys uniforms are these

Man_0971.jpg

I would consider both Lakers and Celtics uniforms as classic but nowhere near top 5.

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. dirty bird falcons are definitely up there too

ultimate respect for including the Cowboys Double-Star jerseys, but you NEED either Lakers, Celtics or both...you couldn't imagine those teams looking any other way, and to me that's the point of a uni. you picture "LA Dodgers," what do you see?

ultimate respect for including the Cowboys Double-Star jerseys, but you NEED either Lakers, Celtics or both...you couldn't imagine those teams looking any other way, and to me that's the point of a uni. you picture "LA Dodgers," what do you see?

I don't think either the Lakers or Celtics have a top 5 uniform, classic yes but not close to the best in sports. Showtime era Lakers uniforms are their best ones imo.

I'm a Dodgers fan and the alternates are my favorite.

gettyimages-519300112.jpg

Shaq was not known for his work ethic when he was in the NBA, so I find it funny when I go on YouTube and see vids of him running his kids through ball workouts like it's army drills

His oldest son looks like he's going to be pretty good though

Coolest MLB uniforms:

Retro
Brewers..glove logo ridiculous
Expos..one of the best hat logo
Astros..Nolan Ryan days
Marlins..original
Phillies (blue/burgundy)..worst team ever tho

NBA Retro:

Supersonics
Celtics
Pacers
Hornets

And Barcelona always has the nicest kits I buy them almost every year..passing this season tho

Back
Top Bottom