the thread about nothing...

What's a sick dessert? What's your favorite one

My personal favorite is halo-halo: shaved ice and evaporated milk with various beans, jello, fruits, among other things topped with some ice cream.
20170526_223840.jpg
20170522_162132.jpg
2015-10-10 02.51.27 1.jpg

Another popular thing is turon, which is like a dessert spring roll. It's a banana and jackfruit in a spring roll wrapper and fried to crispy golden goodness.

I never took the time to Google it. I just followed the talk/slander and assumed it was some nasty, cheap food cart item.

But I just Googled balut for the first time.....you're foul as **** if you eat that abomination. What's wrong with you?

Theres a Vietnamese spot round the way. Like a pound of wings fries and a soda for bout $5 or so

Smh at wings slander

my card been hacked. either the consignment store i ordered from insecure or my ex computer got invaded by a virus. tryna call my card now

boneless wings have a lower floor, but a higher ceiling...I've seen chicken breast chopped up and made into delicious spicy popcorn chicken, and I've also seen gristle breaded and coated in hot sauce. it's a bit of a gamble.

Reactions: God
Sup y'all for some reason I can't access NT on LTE..this just started this morning..so I did not go in this thread on my work computer so I wouldn't get fired lol..so wierd being on NT on a computer..today was definitely a long *** day but I copped the SNES will play in a couple of hours..hopefully this no access problem doesn't continue after today

Back
Top Bottom