the thread about nothing...

You should keep one belgium

Just in case
I do get to keep the Diana 340 N-Tec Classic air-gun, pretty fun to shoot. Not that there's really any crime here I need to worry about but it would pack a decent punch I imagine. From what the local gunstore told me, the cops aren't afraid to use a search warrant if they get any impression someone is hiding something and the letter from the cops has an exact list of every brand, model and caliber I have. In order to legally keep one I'd have to acquire a license which would take a whole lot of time and since I don't have the physical capacity anymore for a hunting license, I'd need to take the route of joining a shooting club, follow a strict amount of minimal attendance and pass a bunch of background, theoretical and physical tests. Not really worth it to me.

Either way it doesn't look like the ones I have left would sell for much anyway even if I found paperwork. I got almost $2000 for the Browning and the Beretta so that's good enough for me.

Y'all making me wonder how it'd feel if a woman was to put ice on her tongue and then, you know...

Never mind it'd just melt

CDW_EP_2.2.gif

I do get to keep the Diana 340 N-Tec Classic air-gun, pretty fun to shoot. Not that there's really any crime here I need to worry about but it would pack a decent punch I imagine. From what the local gunstore told me, the cops aren't afraid to use a search warrant if they get any impression someone is hiding something and the letter from the cops has an exact list of every brand, model and caliber I have. In order to legally keep one I'd have to acquire a license which would take a whole lot of time and since I don't have the physical capacity anymore for a hunting license, I'd need to take the route of joining a shooting club, follow a strict amount of minimal attendance and pass a bunch of background, theoretical and physical tests. Not really worth it to me.

Either way it doesn't look like the ones I have left would sell for much anyway even if I found paperwork. I got almost $2000 for the Browning and the Beretta so that's good enough for me.

It's sounds like the cops already have the paperwork. Just ask if you can make copies of theirs :lol:

If any of yall bored at work please listen to some music from my hometown n tell me what you think. What could be better what you liked etc

Just watched a fb video that started with 'a recent study showed that ppl dislike their commute to work more than any other daily activity'

What

I can understand if you commute to work via public transit. But in a car....I love to drive....sometimes being inside my baby is the best part of my day.

I can get road rage sometimes if I'm stuck in traffic and running late but, that's about it.
it's not fun when a supposed-to-be 15-20 minute drive easily turns into an hour+ drive due to traffic...

try living in california :rofl:

Y'all making me wonder how it'd feel if a woman was to put ice on her tongue and then, you know...

Never mind it'd just melt
it would feel cold >D

Back
Top Bottom