E3670A7A-951E-4DC4-B1A6-31A3873321D9.gif

64589EAC-2C1C-4913-9C3D-13BEEAF4EDAE.gif
Pube hair on her head

Or "I just" "I'm just" "we're just" "couldn't have done it without my team"

...and reporters with the same 3questions

"How does it feel to..."
"What was going through your mind as you..."
"What did you do different tonight to..."

Reporter: What did you have for breakfast? What I mean is, how did it feel to be hungry, and what was going through your mind as you drank the leftover milk from that cereal bowl?

Player: I couldn't have done it without my team, I'm just concentrating on the next game.

I don't ever need to hear another post game inter anything.

That's part of why I rock with LeBron. Dude been keeping it 100 since the he told people they hate their lives. :rofl:

Hoping for a decent amount of snowfall this winter. Barely went snowboarding last year cuz of the dookie weather :smh:

Today was an interesting day.
I went to play soccer and my ex girlfriends (5 years) current boyfriend was there.
I saw him from a far and I was like oh that looks like that dude. And as soon as he got closer I guess he saw me and his face was so shocked. I started warming up cuz I really wanted to BEAST. As they opened the field we got two games going and he ended up playing on the other game. I was already hyped and had a sick game. 2 goals and a few megs. It was a good game for me overall. Low key thought it was a funny situation. Me and him are total opposites. He definitely seemed like the quite type. I'm super outspoken.

Happened to me this guy who's not dating her anymore either shows up at my gym for hoops. Dude refuses to contest when guarding me n I realized he might recognize me as the guy before. that or maybe I'm just very intimidating

Got a letter from the cops today about the guns I inherited. I had been keeping 3 shotguns and a varmint rifle with no paperwork (none that I could find anyway) in hopes of managing to recover paperwork to sell them. Looks like the police have information about all of them anyway and are now asking for information about said firearms. Might as well just turn all of them over to the cops and get this whole thing over with.

"Yeah, Allah the merciful, the beneficent
Curse over blessing, pray it be heaven sent
Forgive me, my dirty deeds was desperate
**** the government, I got my own deficit
Death to me the only thing that's definite
Money rule the world, but when you dead that ****'s irrelevant"

1st verse too real :pimp:

Only time I heard it was in baseball when they make a snowcone catch.

I just assumed SC was joking bout freaky Yute

Information like information or information
I think just a standard question for general information; if I have them in my possession, where they are now, what I intend to do with them, ...
The question posed in the letter didn't really specify properly, basically just said "any information involving (list of firearms)"
Considering I haven't been able to find any sort of paperwork besides a very outdated and ineligible private sale contract in these past few months I'll just schedule an appointment with the cops and hand over the guns and the bullets. Still not sure how they even have such a detailed list of these guns when there's zero paperwork to be found.

Back
Top Bottom