the thread about nothing...

Or "I just" "I'm just" "we're just" "couldn't have done it without my team"

...and reporters with the same 3questions

"How does it feel to..."
"What was going through your mind as you..."
"What did you do different tonight to..."

Reporter: What did you have for breakfast? What I mean is, how did it feel to be hungry, and what was going through your mind as you drank the leftover milk from that cereal bowl?

Player: I couldn't have done it without my team, I'm just concentrating on the next game.

I don't ever need to hear another post game inter anything.

If I'm in the league I already have money. Unless Dada is offering me some mind boggling money I'd rather go sponsor less and play in what I want

Unless I'm a player good enough to get sponsored by nike

Ohhhh man I'd love that lol

If I'm in the league I already have money. Unless Dada is offering me some mind boggling money I'd rather go sponsor less and play in what I want

Unless I'm a player good enough to get sponsored by nike

Ohhhh man I'd love that lol

you'd be losing money by not signing with a company, also Nike signs bottom tier players all the time.

give me some li-ning or anta checks and some signature shoes and I'm cool.

The Chinese market is huge too - some of those mid-tier players will be making more from their sneaker contract than their salary.

Jimmer Fredette signed a shoe deal and got a sig.
Shoe looks good from afar but up close looks cheap but still, get that money.

He got played if you ask me but once 361 blows up from signing the League MVP, his 3year 345k tract could be worth millions.

still funny mane...

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Today was an interesting day.
I went to play soccer and my ex girlfriends (5 years) current boyfriend was there.
I saw him from a far and I was like oh that looks like that dude. And as soon as he got closer I guess he saw me and his face was so shocked. I started warming up cuz I really wanted to BEAST. As they opened the field we got two games going and he ended up playing on the other game. I was already hyped and had a sick game. 2 goals and a few megs. It was a good game for me overall. Low key thought it was a funny situation. Me and him are total opposites. He definitely seemed like the quite type. I'm super outspoken.

Today was an interesting day.
I went to play soccer and my ex girlfriends (5 years) current boyfriend was there.
I saw him from a far and I was like oh that looks like that dude. And as soon as he got closer I guess he saw me and his face was so shocked. I started warming up cuz I really wanted to BEAST. As they opened the field we got two games going and he ended up playing on the other game. I was already hyped and had a sick game. 2 goals and a few megs. It was a good game for me overall. Low key thought it was a funny situation. Me and him are total opposites. He definitely seemed like the quite type. I'm super outspoken.

Its been 5 years man...move on already

Lol naw I ment we were together for 5 years.
I'm over it. But I'm starting to think I need to re-evaluate my writing skills because I didn't explain that thoroughly enough

People going crazy for that SNES system.
Not gonna lie. I just found out about it. Those are really good games it's pre loaded with

People going crazy for that SNES system.
Not gonna lie. I just found out about it. Those are really good games it's pre loaded with
u have a good chance to get one this morning or maybe online if ppl drop links..but after today it's eBay only really

Back
Top Bottom