the thread about nothing...

You ever had that one pair of pants you love wearing but you can't wear them all the time because people will notice.

I remember there was this kid in 7th grade that was 6'4 that everyone would bully. Shorties would Clown him for wearing same jeans everyday. One day he got fed up and brought like 8pair of the same jeans to. School. My guys closet was like Homer Simpson

That matters? I literally only wear two pair of pants
giphy.gif

Old man dropped me off at work.. So I head to Chic Fil A across the parking lot and this guy rolls by me on a bike and asked if I had any money because he hasn't eaten anything all day. And hasn't been picked up by any jobs that he applied to yet. So I ask him how much does he need and he responds with "anything helps man" so knowing that I had 2 bucks in my wallet and much more on my card I gave him the 2 dollars that I had. Homie was thankful and told me his name and I did the same and we shook hands. I dont know why I still help people when I know humanity is ****

Old man dropped me off at work.. So I head to Chic Fil A across the parking lot and this guy rolls by me on a bike and asked if I had any money because he hasn't eaten anything all day. And hasn't been picked up by any jobs that he applied to yet. So I ask him how much does he need and he responds with "anything helps man" so knowing that I had 2 bucks in my wallet and much more on my card I gave him the 2 dollars that I had. Homie was thankful and told me his name and I did the same and we shook hands. I dont know why I still help people when I know humanity is ****
Repped

Helping the less fortunate >

Organized a clothing drive with some co-workers before. Managed to collect 20+ big garbage bags full of clothes to donate to different shelters around the City.

That matters? I literally only wear two pair of pants

I have a couple of pairs I wear, but don't strain away too much

I remember there was this kid in 7th grade that was 6'4 that everyone would bully. Shorties would Clown him for wearing same jeans everyday. One day he got fed up and brought like 8pair of the same jeans to. School. My guys closet was like Homer Simpson

If it isn't broken, don't fix it as they always say

I started drinking again smh. I told myself I was gonna stop and hit the gym a week and a half ago..... sigh*

My friend has been there and said it was fun, but I didn't ask him anything but I can find out more from him if you want.

I hate playing ball with females. I'm a hefty guy so I play pretty hands off if I'm guarding a girl; I'm not trying to murder her. So this girl sets moving screens on me all game and I almost lay her out like 3 times. I don't call anything though because I never call anything. So on one of these plays my teammate calls for the switch so I'm switched onto her. She backs up to the 3 so I close out on her because her shot is admittedly nice. So I'm up on her tryna smother her and get her to turn the ball over. But it's clean, I'm not even touching her. This b basically starts headbutting me but I got like 100+lbs on her so of course I'm not budging. I eventually slap the ball out her hands and she has the audacity to call foul. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom