the thread about nothing...

I hate playing ball with females. I'm a hefty guy so I play pretty hands off if I'm guarding a girl; I'm not trying to murder her. So this girl sets moving screens on me all game and I almost lay her out like 3 times. I don't call anything though because I never call anything. So on one of these plays my teammate calls for the switch so I'm switched onto her. She backs up to the 3 so I close out on her because her shot is admittedly nice. So I'm up on her tryna smother her and get her to turn the ball over. But it's clean, I'm not even touching her. This b basically starts headbutting me but I got like 100+lbs on her so of course I'm not budging. I eventually slap the ball out her hands and she has the audacity to call foul. :smh:

good to see you compete against women, I know many guys just will not try against them

So I'm up on her tryna smother her

giphy (1).gif

good to see you compete against women, I know many guys just will not try against them

That goes for kids too.

If a kid wants to step onto the court with grown men be ready to get your *** whooped. You gotta learn sometime.

I will only buy one basketball shoe next year and bc3 and maybe Concord 11s if they release. Hopefully no kobe retroes I really got to save money

Old man dropped me off at work.. So I head to Chic Fil A across the parking lot and this guy rolls by me on a bike and asked if I had any money because he hasn't eaten anything all day. And hasn't been picked up by any jobs that he applied to yet. So I ask him how much does he need and he responds with "anything helps man" so knowing that I had 2 bucks in my wallet and much more on my card I gave him the 2 dollars that I had. Homie was thankful and told me his name and I did the same and we shook hands. I dont know why I still help people when I know humanity is ****

2:45

"If they take it and drink it, they take it and drink it. I mean YOU GOT. You understand? We all know how hard it is and its not about if you good or you bad. Since its not about if you good or you bad we know that because he don't got don't mean he was bad. It doesn't mean he's a criminal or he's crazy or a drug addict -- none of that. It just mean he don't got."

I just came across some crazy accident.

Van is completely flipped over. 5 to 6 car pileup but the other cars look ok compared to the van. Maybe ten ppl are crowding the van trying to kick the window in or some ish like that. I can't see inside the van so I don't know what's going on. Accident was very fresh because police and ambulance wasn't there yet.

I almost wanted to stay to see how it all went down, but I kept it moving

That kind of stuff is the reason why I be chillin on the highway. I do a cool 70-75. You don't like it? Go around or if you're a **** about it I'll just scoot over. I'm usually in the middle lane anyway.

I'm more than happy to go ~15-20mph slower to decrease the chance I die from some dumb ish like speeding.

That goes for kids too.

If a kid wants to step onto the court with grown men be ready to get your *** whooped. You gotta learn sometime.

:lol:
I can't.
Especially if I know I'm better.
I'll just play it smart, theyll lose the ball on their own and I'll come in for the steal

Nah that's still not good enough.

I need to see the defeat in little johnnys eyes.

YOU AINT ON MY LEVEL SON. I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY WITH US.

That kind of stuff is the reason why I be chillin on the highway. I do a cool 70-75. You don't like it? Go around or if you're a **** about it I'll just scoot over. I'm usually in the middle lane anyway.

I'm more than happy to go ~15-20mph slower to decrease the chance I die from some dumb ish like speeding.

What's crazy is at some point during my commute home I remember a black Mercedes weaving in and out of traffic. After some in and out movement it was out of my sight quick, and I was going 75.

I think I saw that same Mercedes in that pileup smh

Not accusing you of anything, just saying people need to learn to stay out of the passing lane when not passing.

Back
Top Bottom