the thread about nothing...

I heard you should never move in with friends. Your gonna end up turning into enemies.
One year I got a summer house with 4 friends. You definitely see things living with other people that you've never seen before
I wouldn't go that far. You just gotta know who they are and how they live in their current spot before moving in together.

Currently living with 2 friends. 1 of them I lived with before in college and never had any real issues with. The other is just a messy dude and its his first time living away from home. Had to check him the other day when his mess started creeping into the kitchen/living room.

I lived by myself for 4 years before doing the roomate thing to help save money. Moving in with my girl after this lease is up.

5217D537-919E-4BF5-ACFC-C7D6AC1881ED.jpeg

:lol:

Nascars ridiculous. I had to help at some concession stand in Martinsville, VA once Bro I never seen so many rednecks in my life. These people were drinking from 6am to well after 9pm. I found out Jeff Gordon is like public enemy #1.

I would wait for a big crowd to come and then I'd yell "JEFF GORDON IN YER FACE!! WOOOOO!!! JEFF GORDON NUMBER 1!!" in a redneck/country accent.

You shoulda seen all these drunk rednecks get pissed, budweiser in hand, look around tryna figure out who yelled it and start cussing. **** was hilarious
NASCAR is utter ****... Formula 1/ 24hr endurance are the best motorsports and this is coming from a car guy

Back
Top Bottom