the thread about nothing...

Roommate announced to me today that he's moving out in 2-3 weeks to take a job offer in California. We had a brief discussion about what's going to happen after he moves out. Our lease is up at the end of the year, so I planned on living in the apartment by myself for the last 2 months or so, paying the rent in full while I look for a 1 bedroom for myself. Now he's talking about telling our landlord that he's leaving and he's loosely suggesting that he's trying to get part of the security deposit and first month's/last month's from me. He's definitely bugging right now, but I need to articulately tell him why he's not entitled to his deposits. Anyone deal with a similar experience?
Simply tell him....
giphy.gif

I heard you should never move in with friends. Your gonna end up turning into enemies.
One year I got a summer house with 4 friends. You definitely see things living with other people that you've never seen before
You can't room with people that you never knew either... ****as will end up.killing you in your sleep

Watching the news an they said the only sports organization supporting Trump is NASCAR.
What a shocker.:lol:

:lol:

Nascars ridiculous. I had to help at some concession stand in Martinsville, VA once Bro I never seen so many rednecks in my life. These people were drinking from 6am to well after 9pm. I found out Jeff Gordon is like public enemy #1.

I would wait for a big crowd to come and then I'd yell "JEFF GORDON IN YER FACE!! WOOOOO!!! JEFF GORDON NUMBER 1!!" in a redneck/country accent.

You shoulda seen all these drunk rednecks get pissed, budweiser in hand, look around tryna figure out who yelled it and start cussing. **** was hilarious

I just had the weakest run ever. Was gonna do 3 and 1/2 miles. I ended up seeing someone I know on my first mile. Talked to him for about 5 minutes. Then I tried to keep running and I wasn't feeling it. I ended up running 2 and 1/4.
Shame :frown:

:lol:

Nascars ridiculous. I had to help at some concession stand in Martinsville, VA once Bro I never seen so many rednecks in my life. These people were drinking from 6am to well after 9pm. I found out Jeff Gordon is like public enemy #1.

I would wait for a big crowd to come and then I'd yell "JEFF GORDON IN YER FACE!! WOOOOO!!! JEFF GORDON NUMBER 1!!" in a redneck/country accent.

You shoulda seen all these drunk rednecks get pissed, budweiser in hand, look around tryna figure out who yelled it and start cussing. **** was hilarious
Lol why do they hate Jeff Gordon so much?

Back
Top Bottom