the thread about nothing...

Does anyone get a notification for a thread then get another one for the same thread but the 2nd notification was for an earlier post?

Hell nah, I don't **** with that. But I asked my boy who always talks about doing it and he said nah. I low key feel like he does though, just doesn't wanna admit it :nerd:

Have you guys ever had it done to you. Feels good lol

200w.gif

Y'all acting like children about it, yea I do it. My girl keeps herself clean and if you messing with someone that you have to question their if bum is clean then that's a reflection of your girl not the act.

Man don't knock it till you try it

I try to return the favor. I'm eating the ***** which is fine but whenever I go for the other hole she scooches until it's out of reach

#kanyeshrug

Man don't knock it till you try it

I try to return the favor. I'm eating the ***** which is fine but whenever I go for the other hole she scooches until it's out of reach

#kanyeshrug

Lmaooo you either gotta be on your stomach with your *** in the air, or on all fours...nah nope no thank you

I feel bad for a distant friend. She had just left ny to go to optometry school in Puerto Rico. Now she's back with the school closed indefinitely until further notice because of the storm. Yikes

Left the house at 7 am for work and got home at 10 pm from work. Now I'm back here. What's the point of all this....society sucks. Give me a shed in the wood, a fine girl, and a bow and arrow to eat.

"check to check, constant struggle to make the payments. Working your whole life wondering where the day went. The subway stays packed like a multicultural slave ship. It's rush hour, 2:30 to 8 non stoppin and people comin home after corporate share croppin"

Back
Top Bottom