the thread about nothing...

21686252_295512347599888_6919234245204501668_n.jpg

accepted ....

Face definitely isn't the best, but to act like you haven't considered/actually smashed a similar girl in a pinch would be a disservice to yourself and the entire NT community.

Her grills pretty bad fam. But never said I would'nt though.:lol:
In my youth I gave no damns I smashed some demons but now I respect myself too much to smash wombats. 5's and up homie I got standards.>D

Her grills pretty bad fam. But never said I would'nt though.:lol:
In my youth I gave no damns I smashed some demons but now I respect myself too much to smash wombats. 5's and up homie I got standards.>D
I feel that. I just entered my 30s and my standards have increased drastically. Looking to settle down more than smash at this point.

I've had my share of butterfaces in a pinch though. My SmashFax is pretty much a salvaged title at this point.

Besides the BC 3's the Shadows are the only thing on my radar until then. Bummed the white/navy 11's are rumored to not release

the UNC 6s the only J's I really want, even though I know I'll probably grab some of the other releases. like those bordeaux 12s look pretty dope.

still waiting on a good deal for the white cement 5s that came out the other month.

This but if the 11s are rumored to not release for Black Friday, what is?

The 11's were scheduled to release on 11/11 which isn't Black Friday, not sure if JB has set a Black Friday release yet

weren't some all red 11s supposed to drop during the holiday? they looked pretty bool

Yeah those are supposed to be releasing in December, they're alright but they have that same red that's on the BOB 10's.

Ended up selling those because I didn't like the reddish hue that was used

Back
Top Bottom