the thread about nothing...

Got the 01 bred 11s and they got more cushion than the modern retros even tho it'll be killing my
pinky toes.

image.png
Just copped a third from France..definitely no Nike outlets today

desayuno:

two eggs fried with ham ..toasted bread sandwhich

but I have to get up and make it..may be a little while

working on Saturday is definitely not the best, but being alone in the office >>>>>>>>>>

Man when I used to work at footaction, employees would exploit that F&F 30% weekends, also the employee 50% weekends. Customers would clean house and employees would get cash in their pockets because of it. Such a risk but *****s were making bank back then
I had someone suggest to me that we get the customer to open a credit card with us to pay off uncollected charges on the insurance side. I looked at the ***** with so much confusion. I later learned that he would tell people to charge their whole policy on a newly activated credit card. I hate sales oriented jobs. :smh:

I had someone suggest to me that we get the customer to open a credit card with us to pay off uncollected charges on the insurance side. I looked at the ***** with so much confusion. I later learned that he would tell people to charge their whole policy on a newly activated credit card. I hate sales oriented jobs. :smh:

Man, a lot of sales oriented jobs basically force employees to do shady **** to get by, they turn a blind eye to it for a few months/years while the numbers look good, once the higher ups get caught, they trickle it down to the employees and the employees get fired/legal trouble

Man, a lot of sales oriented jobs basically force employees to do shady **** to get by, they turn a blind eye to it for a few months/years while the numbers look good, once the higher ups get caught, they trickle it down to the employees and the employees get fired/legal trouble
It's sad honestly bro, I try do good by everyone and I put myself in their shoes so I wouldn't want anyone putting that on me. I've already started searching for jobs. Once my little one is born, I'm gonna take my 10 weeks paid and job search in the meantime. Get my bonus early next year and probably bounce.

I just got stuck looking at some cheeks. Couldn't stop looking, his *** was looking right in them adidas training pants.

Back
Top Bottom