the thread about nothing...

I understand that bodies of anyone male or female can be admired by anyone male or female.

I don't understand Mirin cheeks.

eyseesoles stay having these unnecessary sus outbursts.
you need to learn your audience bruv....wrong thread for all this.

Heading to Europe in March and have a few questions for those who fly internationally often:

1) I was in such a rush to book the ticket that I forgot to put my middle name down. My middle name is on my passport. Ever run into issues?
2) Anyone ever ditch the last leg of a layover? The flight stops in Amsterdam and I wanna go there and get to Dublin later. I plan to just bring carry-on. Anyone ever run into problems doing this such as them cancelling your return flight?

Thanks in advance :pimp:

Naw they never trip on middle name.
I have a two part name and I only put down the first name always. They've never mentioned anything to me or made it a problem.
As far as getting off before hour stop lol idk
I've always wondered that myself. Try asking in the traveling thread

image.jpeg
went to my bodega for lottery tickets ..also bought these 3 for $1

Heading to Europe in March and have a few questions for those who fly internationally often:

1) I was in such a rush to book the ticket that I forgot to put my middle name down. My middle name is on my passport. Ever run into issues?
2) Anyone ever ditch the last leg of a layover? The flight stops in Amsterdam and I wanna go there and get to Dublin later. I plan to just bring carry-on. Anyone ever run into problems doing this such as them cancelling your return flight?

Thanks in advance :pimp:
I believe it has to match ur passport..call
the airline now..

I don't understand ur 2nd question..u mean skip the ride to Dublin?

If you ask me whats one reason why general is "dying" is so many threads turn into everyone vs ninjahood. And it's always the same people.

Ends up being mad redundant and derails the thread.

Back
Top Bottom