the thread about nothing...

dude in front of me at the thrift shop just dropped $525 on items..obviously a reseller

I just got stuck looking at some cheeks. Couldn't stop looking, his *** was looking right in them adidas training pants.
200w.gif

Oh okay so yall gonna act like you ain't feeling yourself when you wear those Adidas training pants? Yall know damn well that *** poking out. Don't be ashamed. We looking.

I just got stuck looking at some cheeks. Couldn't stop looking, his *** was looking right in them adidas training pants.

Oh okay so yall gonna act like you ain't feeling yourself when you wear those Adidas training pants? Yall know damn well that *** poking out. Don't be ashamed. We looking.

eyesee you’re better than this

Heading to Europe in March and have a few questions for those who fly internationally often:

1) I was in such a rush to book the ticket that I forgot to put my middle name down. My middle name is on my passport. Ever run into issues?
2) Anyone ever ditch the last leg of a layover? The flight stops in Amsterdam and I wanna go there and get to Dublin later. I plan to just bring carry-on. Anyone ever run into problems doing this such as them cancelling your return flight?

Thanks in advance :pimp:

Aint nothing suss, yall just scared to admit a man is and can be attractive. It's not a bad thing, I know y'all do it. Yall just scared to talk about it and probably look at yourselves in the mirror crying asking, "why do I find him attractive?" Cause he is ****!

Nah b we find women attractive but like I said it's almost 2018
Walking into these comments like...

nwld.gif

Real talk I'm bouta leave this thread til later this afternoon when it's normal things being discussed.

Gaydar going haywire rn

See y'all worry about the wrong things. You worry about a dude stealing your girl. What you should worry about is a dude stealing you from your girl.

Bought so far into the idea that a certain body type is ideal that he now finds himself attracted to said body type.

*juvenile voice*That how it be happenin"*juvenile voice*

Bought so far into the idea that a certain body type is ideal that he now finds himself attracted to said body type.

*juvenile voice*That how it be happenin"*juvenile voice*

Cheeks fat to me no matter what they packing.

Back
Top Bottom