the thread about nothing...

image.jpeg
just found these

Got into a fender bender today. Was pulling back out of my parking spot and didn't see any cars behind me. Guess he was in a blind spot or something and I rolled into his car at 3 mph or so. No major damage - some scratches and such. Hit up the GEICO claims and they'll take of his side of it (my fault). Got a $500 deductible on my side so said na I'm good lol. Wiped off the scratches with a towel. Little bit of damage below, wtv. Hopefully won't make my premiums go up too much

Got into a fender bender today. Was pulling back out of my parking spot and didn't see any cars behind me. Guess he was in a blind spot or something and I rolled into his car at 3 mph or so. No major damage - some scratches and such. Hit up the GEICO claims and they'll take of his side of it (my fault). Got a $500 deductible on my side so said na I'm good lol. Wiped off the scratches with a towel. Little bit of damage below, wtv. Hopefully won't make my premiums go up too much

Naw I don't smoke or drink tea or coffee.
But I want them extra white.
Lol I never came in here for the same reason. I used to hate the thread because it was always in the front page and it was nothing but gifs :lol:

I lurked for some time.

Didn't understand the inside jokes

Pissed me off.

Said good morning several times. No one ever replied.

When I realized it's not just gifs I was like it ain't bad in here..u could say random **** or whatever's on ur mind..no one is really judgmental unlike other threads..where ppl are mad serious

any thread you don't frequent got inside jokes :lol:

people really saying TAN is the worst thread on NT tho :smh:

Back
Top Bottom