the thread about nothing...

My girl told me that he talked to her and told her that the reason he's mad is because I'm irresponsible and lazy. I'll never understand why people don't just tell you up front. I'll just talk to him and be the better individual.

My girl told me that he talked to her and told her that the reason he's mad is because I'm irresponsible and lazy. I'll never understand why people don't just tell you up front. I'll just talk to him and be the better individual.

Lol don't talk to him and be the better individual

Reading this book about how a dude got poisoned and dies at school

The story is told from the point of view of four suspects. They each take turns narrating.

The name of the book is One of Us is Lying

Normally I don't read books based in high school. Not anymore. But got to find out which one did it.

Last edited:
this fit tho

IMG_20170906_142610~2.jpg

Reading this book about how a dude got poisoned and dies at school

The story is told from the point of view of four suspects. They each take turns narrating.

The name of the book is called One of Us is Lying

Normally I don't read books based in high school. Not anymore. But got to find out which one did it.
I like stories like this. I read the book "And then there were none" highly suggest reading it if you enjoy trying to figure out the suspect.

I like stories like this. I read the book "And then there were none" highly suggest reading it if you enjoy trying to figure out the suspect.

I'll probably read that next man

And yea man, I like these kinda books cuz they make you feel like a detective a bit

I think I know who did it. I'll feel awesome if I get it right

Last edited:
It was nice having a day off and have extra time prepping for the move.

Although my wife is on one today:smh:

Idk if I'm buggin but tan fam let me see if you have my same point of view, so my boy of 7 years (basically a brother to me since freshman year of HS) is ignoring me because apparently I'm "annoying him and he needs to stay away from me" lol I honestly can't assess why but I feel as though it stems from the fact that on Monday he asked me to take out his dog (we're roommates and he was away for a few hours). Now I forgot to take him out, which I'll admit is my bad and I've forgotten before too, but yesterday he got home and I said what's up to him and he completely ignored it. It's not the first time that he's blocked me out cause he's had issues before and gets away from people but this time in my opinion it just seems childish. We're both grown *** men and he's acting as if we're in high school :lol: Am I trippin for thinking this way?
You needa check your mans for that.. Ask him why he acting like a female. If he real then he would hear you out.

Back
Top Bottom