the thread about nothing...

Came in to work at 250 pm for a 3pm shift.

Before 330 I had meds sorted out, forms filled out, overdue monthlies done

Before 4 I've sorted out emails I haven't gone through for months

I'm already tired now.

Maybe I should take it easy for the rest of the shift....

My friend was from Belfast and out there the Irish take religion so serious that it's actually segregated to a degree between the Catholics & Protestants. He told me his aunt got in a fight about religion out there and got shot in face. She lived but sheeeesh. Yeah certain topics can get a little to real in the field.:smh:

I will talk about those topics but I know when to pump the breaks and say "I respect you beliefs conversation over".

Man i dont even bother....you have your opinions,beliefs and i have mine...who am i to judge.

IMG_20170906_102822.jpg

Man i dont even bother....you have your opinions,beliefs and i have mine...who am i to judge.

For real...they all just beliefs/opinions.

Its only when people start pushing their beliefs on others when i have a problem.

Went to the doctors office earlier. Im sitting waiting my turn and the doctor comes out and calls someones name. It was an old man, this guy gets out his seat and sprints to the doctors office :lol: :lol:

I was dead

Idk if I'm buggin but tan fam let me see if you have my same point of view, so my boy of 7 years (basically a brother to me since freshman year of HS) is ignoring me because apparently I'm "annoying him and he needs to stay away from me" lol I honestly can't assess why but I feel as though it stems from the fact that on Monday he asked me to take out his dog (we're roommates and he was away for a few hours). Now I forgot to take him out, which I'll admit is my bad and I've forgotten before too, but yesterday he got home and I said what's up to him and he completely ignored it. It's not the first time that he's blocked me out cause he's had issues before and gets away from people but this time in my opinion it just seems childish. We're both grown *** men and he's acting as if we're in high school :lol: Am I trippin for thinking this way?

Back
Top Bottom