the thread about nothing...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I wasn't trying to be funny you idiot... I thought maybe it would help with the problem you were trying to solve. Did you even click the link? You can enter almost any problem and it can solve it (if it's not a word one).

That's my mistake, mamba. My apologies on that. I've been studying all night and this math got me irritable. Good info, Rep'd

Just wondering how this new "It" movie will compare to the 1990 original.
I used to praise the original IT off childhood memory. I went back and watched it as an adult and it's a **** show of boredom. Tim Curry as Pennywise is the only saving grace. I'm interested if this one will be as slow moving or if they keep a steady amount of scares.

I used to praise the original IT off childhood memory. I went back and watched it as an adult and it's a **** show of boredom. Tim Curry as Pennywise is the only saving grace. I'm interested if this one will be as slow moving or if they keep a steady amount of scares.

You raise a good question. IIRC, this new version is significantly shorter than the OG.

Another good yoga class today :pimp:
Best decision I made in recent memory was starting yoga

My girl is about to get her yoga certification to be a teacher....she keeps asking me to do yoga. I keep telling myself i will start...haven't yet but seems like the movement is picking up steam. A lot of athletes doing it and speaking of the benefits

Back
Top Bottom