the thread about nothing...

What's Minnesota like? I've always found the people (well the girls that have visited California) to be extremely friendly, down to earth and fun (all pretty white chicks). Any diversity out there?

What's Minnesota like? I've always found the people (well the girls that have visited California) to be extremely friendly, down to earth and fun (all pretty white chicks). Any diversity out there?

I always wanted to visit Minnesota just for the music scene. Sick of POS and Atmosphsere and all of Ryhmsayers just doing big festivals and performances strictly in Minneapolis

had no idea there was such a thing as a game review embargo. Seriously? Can't show a review until the release of a game now?

Last edited:
When you grab a doritos bag thinking it's the nacho cheese kind but it's really the spicy nacho cheese :x
This just made me realize I haven't had some nacho cheese doritos in months. Best unhealthy snack there is.

i wish i was born somewhere where it's nice all year round like southcal or something.

can't believe winter is coming already :smh:

I want to complement you on your hair, nails, eyes, etc but im a ugly dude and ima come off like im thirsty but in reality i dont want you bit and i think you just dont deserve it anymore so ima stare at dat *** when you walk away instead and just play the creep role.

Back
Top Bottom