the thread about nothing...

3 month soberversary.
I miss you, alcohol
frown.gif
Congrats on 3 months. I'm at 6 + and yea I miss the drank...keep going.

why are you guys doing it?
I posted what made you hit rock bottom thread...

Next week will be 6 months I gave up drinking. Within a month I broke my exes windshield, ran away to NYC to stay with a alcoholic who I ended up trashing her apartment over a fight, never spoke again. Got slapped for talking to slick to my friends friend(chick). Came back to California, got robbed by two prostitutes while one was in the back giving me wop. Hella dumb. End up getting choked out by my ex's brother in law the same night. I could not make that up 
mean.gif
  Mind you all of this was on Henny and or Tequila mixed with some type of meds. All of 2014 was spent gone all the way into February 2015.

Since then I still hit the herb but no more Henny or pills for me. I rarely go out and have no toxic women in my life. I haven't missed a day of work, work out every day. I'm bored as hell, and agitated. I'm used to drama in my life and action. But it is what it is. I had to do it...

Never really been a fan of alcohol. I'll have a few during family gatherings or  special occasions

[thread="329154"]Quote:[/thread]
why are you guys doing it?

Next week will be 6 months I gave up drinking. Within a month I broke my exes windshield, ran away to NYC to stay with a alcoholic who I ended up trashing her apartment over a fight, never spoke again. Got slapped for talking to slick to my friends friend(chick). Came back to California, got robbed by two prostitutes while one was in the back giving me wop. Hella dumb. End up getting choked out by my ex's brother in law the same night. I could not make that up 
mean.gif

Mind you all of this was on Henny and or Tequila mixed with some type of meds. All of 2014 was spent gone all the way into February 2015.

Since then I still hit the herb but no more Henny or pills for me. I rarely go out and have no toxic women in my life. I haven't missed a day of work, work out every day. I'm bored as hell, and agitated. I'm used to drama in my life and action. But it is what it is. I had to do it...

Do you see yourself being able to drink moderately at some point?
Good on you for identifying the problem and doing something about it.

Do you see yourself being able to drink moderately at some point?
Good on you for identifying the problem and doing something about it.
Yea but just not now. I miss it, I love nightlife and without it it hasn't been the same. I understand it can still be fun, sober but man it would be coo to un wind with a glass of some Cognac right now. 
laugh.gif
 Moderately of course. 

mean.gif

What pills were you mixing it with? What did it do to you

What pills were you mixing it with? What did it do to you
The pills ranged from kolodopin, morphine, oxy, roxy's, norcos, adderal, xanax. Just depended what was given to me at the time. I had plug on pharmaceuticals, this chick I knew would send me like a grab bag of pills. Women I worked with always had something for me to pop as well. Whether it was up or down the drank took it to another level. The next day wouldn't even trip off what I had done the night before, I had become a zombie really. 

3 month soberversary.
I miss you, alcohol
frown.gif
Good job on your accomplishment man, stay strong and keep going.

I'm struggling with addiction myself so I have an idea of what you're going through.

Been trying to quit my painkillers on doctor's orders but I've already relapsed. I decreased my dosage from 400mg to almost 300 and the pain in my legs got so bad I couldn't resist taking 500mg when my mom accidentally left the pills in the kitchen. Still haven't told her.

The withdrawal process was going fine but I'm prescribed opiates for chronic pains so having to quit also means excruciating pain.

It was so bad I'd wake up in the middle of the night feeling like someone is blowtorching my legs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom