the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mq66q2Z0Rv1qlilnxo2_500.png

They always make this fool look weak,yet, he's supposed to be the leader and strongest. How does that make sense?

These Miley Cyrus commercials are so damn annoying and cringe worthy. What is MTV trying to promote with her being in every commercial? :smh:

I am not sure if i am bitter and need to be more positive or what. But i can't stand these stupid "Get out there and work for your dreams" "Stop saying its too hard and just get out there and do it" IG posts from girls.

Like everyone is training for a marathon or doing crossfit or some other nonsense. Why is it necessary for you to post some bs motivational poster on IG. Just read it yourself and if it works for you cool but just keep it to yourself if i need motivation i will google motivational posters or something.

I am not sure if i am bitter and need to be more positive or what. But i can't stand these stupid "Get out there and work for your dreams" "Stop saying its too hard and just get out there and do it" IG posts from girls.

Like everyone is training for a marathon or doing crossfit or some other nonsense. Why is it necessary for you to post some bs motivational poster on IG. Just read it yourself and if it works for you cool but just keep it to yourself if i need motivation i will google motivational posters or something.
They do it for themselfs. Its soulless ****

When you grab a doritos bag thinking it's the nacho cheese kind but it's really the spicy nacho cheese :x
Cool ranch is the go anyway mistake no.1 haha

Work just banned NT. ****. I'll still be on, never used it a lot but did have it open all the time just in case I had a spare moment. Getting in **** for it too but I'll deal with it

These guys were having an argument about PS4 VS X-box yesterday at Gamestop

Dudes were defending the systems like they were their children

It was ridiculous man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom