the thread about nothing...

My point. Is for people who can't support having more then one kid. Generally inner city areas. Saves tax dollars. Helps the young kid out. And if the parents are dead beats, it ends there. Obviously there will be dads escaping the sterilization process but they would eventually get caught. But this thread is about "nothing". My idea would be the whole USA.

Last edited:
My point. Is for people who can't support having more then one kid. Generally inner city areas. Saves tax dollars. Helps the young kid out. And if the parents are dead beats, it ends there. Obviously there will be dads escaping the sterilization process but they would eventually get caught. But this thread is about "nothing". My idea would be the whole USA.

Sounds like you are steering towards a particular demographic. Still, it's difficult to regulate personal choice. Good luck on your impending dictatorship :lol:

Don't good luck me. Its an idea. Believe me it didn't take me long to bring this up lol. And it isn't my goal. Lol.

Last edited:
 Good luck on your impending dictatorship
laugh.gif
Word, "inner city" my *** ...this is "America's Finest" sucking up tax dollars and these are just two examples of "deadbeat" parents.

mc9CJC6.jpg
2k6EEXY.jpg

What is the proper way to ask a manager if there are any job openings in the manager postition?
-Dropped off a resume on Thursday and gave them a follow up call today and the managers jimmies sounded all rustled. Gave me a bad attitude and everything.

What is the proper way to ask a manager if there are any job openings in the manager postition?
-Dropped off a resume on Thursday and gave them a follow up call today and the managers jimmies sounded all rustled. Gave me a bad attitude and everything.
Depends on what type of industry you're in. 

Females came in late talking about they cant wait to get off so their child can tell them about the first day of school.

Lady, your childi is 10 years old.... :smh:

Being a military brat, I've had more "frist days of school" than most and my parents never made a big deal about it.

Dated a chick that was the only child. She was very very spoiled. Thought the world revolved around her. Didnt kno the concept of sharing and sacrifices you have to make to get thru everyday life.

Now as far as not having a sibling. You ever try playing freeze tag by yourself? Big boy got a job i got all his hand me downs. You know ma dukes wasnt copping no jays for 100 plus.
That's just bad parenting. I was raised as an only child and I'm far from spoiled. I don't ask for christmas or birthday gifts and try to provide for myself as much as I can.
A lot of my friends with multiple siblings have told me they hated having siblings in their early childhood but are glad they have them now that they're adults.
When I was a kid I lived like a 5 minute walk away from my best friend so we played together a lot. The benefits of living in a small village. Pretty much all my friends lived in a very small radius from my house.
I think it also taught me to have fun on my own. I'm hardly ever bored.

Last edited:
As much as I disliked my little brother growing up. I love him. We're not as close as some siblings, but the love is definitely there. I was so juiced for him when he was offered a new job last week.

I love my bro

But **** him man

************ keep stealing my **** and when he's confronted about it "I don't know how I got it. :stoneface:

**** outta here

I want my ******* shirt back .

Catch a fade in this ************ man.

I'm on the fence about siblings. Love my sister, but don't really like her. She's got that entitled attitude - not much sympathy for the struggle of people out there (because she overcame it). I told her the other, "it's not about being right, it's about how you make people feel." Hopefully, she eases up a bit because going over to her house and her acting like a little Napoleon gets everyone's jimmies rustled. She is also 6 years older than me so we never had many shared memories after a certain point (hard to relate now). I've had the same friends since 4th grade though and they are like brothers to me - shared our struggle with learning to get girls, getting by in high school, and getting to the right point in life now.

If you are a parent and going to have kids hopefully you have them close together. That bond is a lot better (at least from what I see with my friends/their siblings).

Back
Top Bottom