the thread about nothing...

Ruined me as a kid. I was so confused for a while 
laugh.gif

80's horror movies special effects >>>> IDC

Congrats on 3 months. I'm at 6 + and yea I miss the drank...keep going.
Thanks. Congrats to you too!
why are you guys doing it?
I had no choice. My pancreas advised me to chill.
Good job 
nthat.gif

Sigh

I can't see clear out of my right eye anymore

Feels bad man ain't nothing I can do about it :smh:

Take care of your eyes people

Nobody move
there's blood on the floor
AAANNNDDDD I. CAN'T. FIND. MyyyY. HEART.
Where did it go, did I leave it in the cold?

:smokin

Who were you in your past life ?

Always thought I was a part of the Mayan civilization in my past life for some reason.

Coming to terms with who you really are. >

this fine shorty walked in the elevator at work and I didn't say anything, I just froze :smh:

saw her a second time but i was with my coworker so I couldn't redeem myself. I think she was feeling me too

I was thinking about moving up north to san fran for 2 years. The hell with that...the rent is absolutely ridiculous. I wouldn't be able to afford rent even while making 6 figures. Smh!

whenever i see a vending machine with combos or party mix ... i go ham. the vending machine in my job all have baked potato chips.. smh that should be a sin

National dog day and my homegirl wants to rain on everybody's dog day parade and say that we should be celebrating women equality day.

Stay in school, and use your brain. Be a doctor, be a lawyer, carry a leather briefcase. Forget about sports as a profession. Sports make you grunt and smell. See? Be a thinker, not a stinker.

Watched a whole series on netflix in 2 days.
I'm sick and got nothing else to do lol
As I'm browsing the high end shoe thread, I realize I STILL want a pair of Story Et Falls.
They are just so damn nice, my goodness!

Some dude i went to high school with - i'm assuming he had a pretty bad drug experience recently cuz out of the blue he moved and has been in rehab for the past month. And he's been nonstop creating very positive posts on Facebook about how happy he is that he's sober. 

Anyways yesterday was his birthday, and some dude wished him a happy birthday and hoped to visit him soon. And he goes "thanks man, come through we'll turn up sober style !!!" 

idk why **** had me dying for some reason
laugh.gif

No disrespect though to those who might be dealing with those circumstances, i know it's serious stuff. 

Sigh

I can't see clear out of my right eye anymore

Feels bad man ain't nothing I can do about it :smh:

Take care of your eyes people
what happened fam? You good? I should get my eyes checked as well, but a part of me is scared tbh.IDK why though.

Back
Top Bottom