the thread about nothing...

This sickness :smh:  Been in bed majority of the day and haven't been to the gym all week :frown:

There is a death flu going around my work im afraid im gonna get it. 3 of my coworkers have already had it and it put them out 3 days or so each

Working from home tomorrow. Today is my friday :smokin

me too :smokin

accumulated some time and taking the day off tomorrow.

props good sir....repped

This sickness 
mean.gif
 Been in bed majority of the day and haven't been to the gym all week 
frown.gif
There is a death flu going around my work im afraid im gonna get it. 3 of my coworkers have already had it and it put them out 3 days or so each
I definitely caught it at work. 2 of the girls were sick... I started w/ a tingly sensation in my throat. Now it's full blown sore throat, cough, cold sweat etc. 
mean.gif
 Really hate my weak immune system

Could someone help me out. I completely don't understand coffee. I've been drinking decaf coffee lately - it's hot and it works for me...but I use a machine at school for it (just put in some cup type thing). I am going out of the area and wanted to continue drinking decaf coffee so I went on Amazon and bought some highly rated decaf coffee. I thought it was going to be 3, 10 oz bags of ground coffee. I thought it'd be simple - open up a bag, take out a teaspoon and pour some boiling water on it. Turns out i was wrong and it is actual coffee beans.

Amazon product ASIN B00EIAADO6
1. How do I use this stuff (I assume I have to figure out how to use my coffee maker at home)?
2. How long will it last unopened?
3. How long will it last after I open it?
4. Amazon is awesome. I returned the item on the website and they said to just keep it and they'll refund me the money without me needing to send it back.

Could someone help me out. I completely don't understand coffee. I've been drinking decaf coffee lately - it's hot and it works for me...but I use a machine at school for it (just put in some cup type thing). I am going out of the area and wanted to continue drinking decaf coffee so I went on Amazon and bought some highly rated decaf coffee. I thought it was going to be 3, 10 oz bags of ground coffee. I thought it'd be simple - open up a bag, take out a teaspoon and pour some boiling water on it. Turns out i was wrong and it is actual coffee beans.

Amazon product ASIN B00EIAADO6
1. How do I use this stuff (I assume I have to figure out how to use my coffee maker at home)?
2. How long will it last unopened?
3. How long will it last after I open it?
4. Amazon is awesome. I returned the item on the website and they said to just keep it and they'll refund me the money without me needing to send it back.

Guessing you need to grind it down. Use a sock/or a filter and pour hot water on it over a cup and bam you got some coffee

Sooo, people say tinder is like grinder on the sex side....All i see is a desert.... well for me atleast..

So anyone else find it dry on that s****?lol

Sooo, people say tinder is like grinder on the sex side....All i see is a desert.... well for me atleast..

So anyone else find it dry on that s****?lol
No diss but you're probably ugly 
laugh.gif
 I have a friend on that and he's smashed a few chicks

Sigh

I can't see clear out of my right eye anymore

Feels bad man ain't nothing I can do about it :smh:

Take care of your eyes people
what happened fam? You good? I should get my eyes checked as well, but a part of me is scared tbh.IDK why though.
I working in a factory that used welding robots

I'm an operator of one

It's kinda like a medusa thing , lookin into the light while its welding long enough and you can go blind

Did that my first day , was t told not to do that

Lesson learned my right eye is blurry as hell .

Back
Top Bottom