the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

I think its selfish and unfair to have only one child.

I know sometimes people dont have money but still

And if you cant have more kids then adopt

All the siblingliess people I know are emotional wrecks

No shade tina

Got ran out of my house by a ghost. :smh: heard someone whisper my name into my right ear and I just left.

Like it was clear and definitely on my right side. No one was home but me. Like I'm legit spooked. :smh:

Got ran out of my house by a ghost. :smh: heard someone whisper my name into my right ear and I just left.

Like it was clear and definitely on my right side. No one was home but me. Like I'm legit spooked. :smh:

Take pics with flash with all the lights off.. alone.

**** that! That happened to me one night and i just ran out my crib, even outside it felt like something was bugging me. :x
-I'm not sure what that thing whispered in my ear all i know it sounded evil.

Last edited:
Wanna see "vacation" movie purely cos of Chevy chase in the ogs bring along memory's. Anyone seen the new one yet?. I did see southpaw tho, was 8/10.

Last edited:

We need more on this man

So I left and slept on my boys couch. Planning on buy some sage and burning it thru the house. I'm currently back in the house. It's 7:18 AM PST. And I'm on the phone, FaceTiming people. Feel no presence but things won't happen until night again. All I wanted to do was browse NT and play gears last night :smh:

Back
Top Bottom