the thread about nothing...

I give props to those that can quit herb like is no thing 
mean.gif
. 3 days I'm all emotional...

city exams are the easiest test in the world... lol they try to make u buy all those study guides.. totally not necessary

It's no problem. This is my last weekend smoking. I'm tired of saying I'm working on it, I'm just done.

Someone very close to me relapsed recently and I just found out yesterday. I know that me smoking with her often was bad for her and I did it anyway. So I feel partially to blame even though I know it was her personal decision.

So I'm making an effort to be clean, well the decision that I will be clean. She's made the decision and we're working on it together.

I'm gonna make a thread maybe tonight or tomorrow where anyone trying to quit anything, or reduce anything, whether it be drugs, alcohol, food, gaming. ANYTHING. Has a place where we can keep each other up and keep the confidence and share ideas and tips to keep us clean.

Hope your journey goes well man.

It's no problem. This is my last weekend smoking. I'm tired of saying I'm working on it, I'm just done.

Someone very close to me relapsed recently and I just found out yesterday. I know that me smoking with her often was bad for her and I did it anyway. So I feel partially to blame even though I know it was her personal decision.

So I'm making an effort to be clean, well the decision that I will be clean. She's made the decision and we're working on it together.

I'm gonna make a thread maybe tonight or tomorrow where anyone trying to quit anything, or reduce anything, whether it be drugs, alcohol, food, gaming. ANYTHING. Has a place where we can keep each other up and keep the confidence and share ideas and tips to keep us clean.

this ***** talking about marijuana like its meth 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nah in her case it was opiates :lol: I treat weed addiction as a mostly mental thing. Most people don't know how to break habits and find new outlets and ways to cope with things.

Are you just tired of it? I stopped the drank and pills like 6 months ago. I told myself 90 days of the tree, just for a break. Good luck playa...

Man a lot of stuff. I'm tired of being perpetually tired, having little motivation, needing to smoke just to eat and sleep, I'm tired of not being able to have dreams. Bud itself is a great tool for a lot of things but I let myself slip and started abusing it again and I regret it.

Man a lot of stuff. I'm tired of being perpetually tired, having little motivation, needing to smoke just to eat and sleep, I'm tired of not being able to have dreams. Bud itself is a great tool for a lot of things but I let myself slip and started abusing it again and I regret it.
u smoke blunts?

Back
Top Bottom