the thread about nothing...

blunts are addictive as hell. i used to not think so until i stopped smoking them all together and realized it wasnt weed i was craving it was a blunt. its a total different smoke. you just gotta ween yourself off. make a joint last a whole day. some days just dont smoke at all. 

It's no problem. This is my last weekend smoking. I'm tired of saying I'm working on it, I'm just done.

Someone very close to me relapsed recently and I just found out yesterday. I know that me smoking with her often was bad for her and I did it anyway. So I feel partially to blame even though I know it was her personal decision.

So I'm making an effort to be clean, well the decision that I will be clean. She's made the decision and we're working on it together.

I'm gonna make a thread maybe tonight or tomorrow where anyone trying to quit anything, or reduce anything, whether it be drugs, alcohol, food, gaming. ANYTHING. Has a place where we can keep each other up and keep the confidence and share ideas and tips to keep us clean.

Hope your journey goes well man.

Last edited:
It's no problem. This is my last weekend smoking. I'm tired of saying I'm working on it, I'm just done.

Someone very close to me relapsed recently and I just found out yesterday. I know that me smoking with her often was bad for her and I did it anyway. So I feel partially to blame even though I know it was her personal decision.

So I'm making an effort to be clean, well the decision that I will be clean. She's made the decision and we're working on it together.

I'm gonna make a thread maybe tonight or tomorrow where anyone trying to quit anything, or reduce anything, whether it be drugs, alcohol, food, gaming. ANYTHING. Has a place where we can keep each other up and keep the confidence and share ideas and tips to keep us clean.

Hope your journey goes well man.

This been playing in my head randomly all day, no BS :lol:

Dam bro keep your head up. I won't got nothing to say but I'll listen if you need to vent
I'm about to have the weight of the world on my shoulders. There's no way I can take the responsibility and role my dad does for this household.

Always wanted to try but I don't know what stores sell these..

Only one store in my area has them. I hope they are selling the hell out of them haha the place also sells boar head deli sandwiches

This man knows!!

With vodka doe. :wow: :pimp:

It's so delicious - it's almost beyond words lmao and I swear I thought the same thing. :smokin there are quite a few flavors but after trying this one it's hard to go another route.

Back
Top Bottom