the thread about nothing...

Had a long *** week. Might just sleep all weekend

Spending too much money this month but its all necessary sadly.

Government bonuses are a joke. They really are a slap in the face as far as a "performance award" is concerned. Thats what they call them, but it serves as no motivation at all. Get ranked a 4 out of 5 for the entire year your bonus is $300. Which post taxes will be $180 ish...if you get ranked a 2 out of 5 your bonus is $100 or so which will be $60 ish. So stay late 3 days a week go to those extra training courses, kiss up to your boss, go above and beyond....get $120 more. Or slack off don't care and get what you have to get done, done. Get your minimal performance award and keep it movin

Just call it a "gift". Calling it a performance award is a joke

/rant

man that's a real joke.

I hope i get a fat bonus at the end of october. Trying to save that up.

What is this Chipotle slander?!

It definitely isn't the best, but in terms of fast food it's pretty good.

this.

Worst part of doing laundry, is folding it at the end |I

folding gives me headache. i freaking hate it :x

Trying to convince this guy not buy an $850 baseball card :lol:

what's the card? :nerd:

I really want a pair of Story et Falls
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji].
Why must I want everything when I'm broke :frown:

Me too...they look amazing in the high end shoe thread

Crazy thing happened tonight coming home from the theatre, I'm like a block away from my house and some dude hops in front of my car. I stop for like ten seconds and I see he's holding something, then he cocks the ****** gun he's holding. It has a flashlight on it and I back up... really contemplating and running him over. But dude looked mad high or drunk so just reversed to the other block and he starts chaisng my car!, dude was crazy.

-edit: Dragon ball z movie was dope

Last edited:
Crazy thing happened tonight coming home from the theatre, I'm like a block away from my house and some dude hops in front of my car. I stop for like ten seconds and I see he's holding something, then he cocks the ****** gun he's holding. It has a flashlight on it and I back up... really contemplating and running him over. But dude looked mad high or drunk so just reversed to the other block and he starts chaisng my car!, dude was crazy.

dbz :smokin [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. But in all seriousness If you try and run him over that's attempted murder and if you kill him that's straight up vehicular manslaughter. You would be the most ****** up human ever to run him over and drive off like nothing happened karma gon **** you up for life.

dbz :smokin [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. But in all seriousness If you try and run him over that's attempted murder and if you kill him that's straight up vehicular manslaughter. You would be the most ****** up human ever to run him over and drive off like nothing happened karma gon **** you up for life.

I wasn't REALLY thinking about running him over, I was just trying to get home and chill.

Damn I would have ran the guy over tbh
At least u stayed calm for that moment

Came to the valley in texas. Been sippin since 8pm
It is now 530am and im still at itttt

What yall sippin on tan????

Back
Top Bottom