the thread about nothing...

That first article is a great read.

the problem with shooting is the pain is bad when i flex my foot down. And to hit a soccer ball i have to do the same thing. If i catch it on the tip of my toe and it pushes my foot back the pain is unreal. Thats what got me off the field when it happened. Some guy took a shot and i was about 3 yards in front of him and lifted up my foot and the ball hit my toe and threw my foot back and it hurt but i limped and jogged it off then went to take a shot and the same thing happened and that was all she wrote. Couldn't even walk on it. Limped off the field.

That first article is a great read.

the problem with shooting is the pain is bad when i flex my foot down. And to hit a soccer ball i have to do the same thing. If i catch it on the tip of my toe and it pushes my foot back the pain is unreal. Thats what got me off the field when it happened. Some guy took a shot and i was about 3 yards in front of him and lifted up my foot and the ball hit my toe and threw my foot back and it hurt but i limped and jogged it off then went to take a shot and the same thing happened and that was all she wrote. Couldn't even walk on it. Limped off the field.

My man, get that checked. Leave it alone now, you'll be susceptible to lifelong pain there when you get older.

Trying to convince this guy not buy an $850 baseball card
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Mayweather etherd that woman tho.
Wish i had Mayweather money so i can go to DR at the end of the month.
My paypal is ready tho guiss.......

My father has 2 kids from two different women and doesn't take care of either of them.. now tell me what the probability is?

How was my father born?

Last edited:
Carlos Correa who has only played 50 games

Dude is convinced he is going to be a legend :lol:

Dude is trippin but whatever

jking0821 jking0821

Last edited:
Dropped my hair clippers and it made the blade uneven.
I found out it was uneven when I put it on my face and it cut me :frown:

I really want a pair of Story et Falls
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji].
Why must I want everything when I'm broke :frown:

Back
Top Bottom