the thread about nothing...

Checks into TAN

VYb6DRS.gif
appreciate the love :pimp:

On another note, I could be walking and still run this ****.

Young ***** ballin like I ******* hit the lottery, you just want the money shorty, you ain't gotta lie to me.

Tore my pcl possibly mcl/effed up my knee real good... can't eem roll outta bed without pain. Looks like I should get an mri but I'm gunna getta light brace and hope and pray for some miraculous healing

Nobody told me wakeboarding and muscles don't mix. Smh

Tore my pcl possibly mcl/effed up my knee real good... can't eem roll outta bed without pain. Looks like I should get an mri but I'm gunna getta light brace and hope and pray for some miraculous healing

Nobody told me wakeboarding and muscles don't mix. Smh
you know this makes absolutely no sense, right?

I know people in here ball any ever sprained their ankle? I am not talking twisted it and it was sore for a day. Im talking my ankle has been effed for about 8 weeks now. How did you do it? How long did it take for you to feel 100%?

It is finally starting to feel better but soccer season starts soon and thats how i hurt it in the first place. Not feeling too confident about this tournament this weekend playing on one foot.

No offense but you work for the Govt.

I assume you have insurance.

Go to the doctor.

I hear you I just went and had an MRI on my foot 5 months or so ago and found out i had a fracture. The MRI and Doctors visit still cost me $150 out of pocket. Not to mention if it is a sprain which i think it is (since it is slowly getting better which my foot wasn't) they are just going to give me another MRI and say yeah its hurt "rest" for some time frame. For my foot they told me 10 weeks of no activity....right....so just wondering if anyone had first hand experience on it. Like going hard on it too soon sets you back to square one or back a little bit. Or just played through it in pain for the most part. Just wondering

jking0821 jking0821

I have sprained both my ankles a bunch of times

One time it took from August to December for one to heal

If it's ur first one you will be ok

Honestly letting it rest is the best thing you can do

When you get back to playing ur going to be a little shook about it too

But once ur playing you will forget about it

jking0821 jking0821

I have sprained both my ankles a bunch of times

One time it took from August to December for one to heal

If it's ur first one you will be ok

Honestly letting it rest is the best thing you can do

When you get back to playing ur going to be a little shook about it too

But once ur playing you will forget about it

Bruh i wish i could rep you more than once.

In my head i was like idk its been awhile since i did it i don't know whats up. But knowing its possible to take that long gives me peace of mind. I had practice yesterday and taped my ankle and you were right i was un easy for the warm ups but forgot about it while i was playing. It was the rest periods that the pain came back. Im still afraid to shoot with my right foot because of the ankle. But i can make due primarily using my left even though i am right footed.

Last edited:
jking0821 jking0821

Sounds to me like ur ok

Ur going to have pain and soreness for a while still

If you can put pressure on it on you should be ok to shoot

Probably in ur head ike I said

Sprains aren't to be taken lightly man. It sounds like, but it requires rest. Basically a sprain is a small tear, if not treated properly it can get worse. 

Back
Top Bottom