the thread about nothing...

Birthday today 
nthat.gif
. Feeling truly blessed that I have so many people in my life that care for me. 

Had a chill day at school and going to Olive Garden later tonight with my family 
nthat.gif

The fit for today 
tongue.gif

Twitter slacking at correct number of RT until you actually go into the expanded tweet.

Just squashed some beef wit this kid I hated since high school.. It's a sigh of relief knowing that war is over

Gentlemen, I have to return something to my insurance company. What does it mean when the box I have to return the item in says, "postage will be paid by addressee"?

Pls help
That the Insurance Company is agreeing to pay the postage for the letter you send, so you dont need to put your own stamp on it.
so all I have to do is drop it off at the post office without paying anything?
Indeed. Drop it off inside if you want to be totally sure but thats how its always worked for me.
aah ok, thanks.

Damn...

:lol:

Did you hype it?

I remember the first time I smoked one in middle school and inhaled that ****...

:x

:smh:

Nah yo just chilling walking with some homies. :lol: Smoked half, then the other half on the way back to the house and it was almost a wrap lol.

The amount of child support/alimony people think they deserve :wow: :x :smh:

Everybody tryna come up.

I want to start a youtube channel or website with my personal music mixes in the future. Will keep me busy and not idle + learn some new music editing/video editing things.

Last edited:
Haven't seen that sn in a while ,hello fello nt'er.
@Crazy EBW :wow: :wow:

How's the baby !

:wow:

How's life and the fam....fam

The Underground 

The poll says in 2015. So thats old fat MJ vs Prime Bron....i mean im still taking mj...since bron can't pass in a one on one game....rimshot*

If it isn't crazy extreme backyard wrestling. Hows the baby?

Everything is well. First birthday is soon, I've really made the adjustment well. Looking to spend more time with you guise. :nthat:

Good to see you back my man. The underground summons you.....:lol: @Crazy EBW

Last edited:
Birthday today :nthat: . Feeling truly blessed that I have so many people in my life that care for me. 

Had a chill day at school and going to Olive Garden later tonight with my family :nthat: .

happy bornday fam.

So LA council voted 14-1 that by 2020 the minimum wage will be $15.

Just read that and told myself, meh it's still in a long time, market / economy will adjust.

then realized it was in less than 5 years :rolleyes

People are going to lose their jobs.

:lol:

It's a public hazard not to have a speed limit sign on the road for like 700 yards, come the **** on.

LOL I just realized Jhene delivers the famous line I've heard in every other vine ...

When did she start doing **** music with washed up Omarion and Chris NO-GOD-DAMN-TALENT-AT-ALL Brown?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom