the thread about nothing...

^They gotta be into you. You not gonna just mack on superiors...

Gotta work my way up :lol:

Yesterday I found out I got accepted for this new job and start next Tuesday . Iono how I'm gonna tell my current boss when I see him today..

Don't . Just peace out that mother ****** and don't tell anyone.

Jk. If he sincerely thought you were a good worker and cared about you he should be cool with it.

Yesterday I found out I got accepted for this new job and start next Tuesday . Iono how I'm gonna tell my current boss that I'm gonna leave when I see him today.. Kinda nervous lol
congrats bro and your current boss should be happy for you. just put in your two weeks and you should be $$$, he might even want to counteroffer with a higher salary to get you to stay.

Last edited:
RUS1.jpg

How you get in with co workers homie?

Two older women at my work that have higher positions than me but smokin af.
One Asian, late 20's. The other is Egyptian , early 30's, gorgeous face. Her hijab only makes her look more gorgeous.
Both have the perfect slim body.

I'm 22 and make significantly more money than me. Little to no interest at all :lol:

Simple conversation my friend. Just be friendly and dont come off like you just want to smash. Im 26 but been around mature people literally my whole life. Paid off well, cause i am about to smash :smokin

Should I feel as strange as I do about wearing sunglasses while on an outdoors run? :lol:

I put beer in the back of my trunk
Forgot to bring it out back home
Now my car is sitting at my workplace's parking lot outdoors
:x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom