the thread about nothing...

Well It's snowing hard in New York , tune on TV and there giving Boy Meets World marathon on mtv reliving my childhood show ... My day is set with my lil niece and tv :smokin

Last edited:
Im watchin BMW too!!

my girlfriend is bisexual and today she told me she wants a girlfriend , should I be worried or celebrate :8

My new girl is bi too and she said its my decision if I want her to mess with other girls. I told her straight up I'm not gonna lie if we together and you talk to another girl that's consider cheating, and she said you're right that's why It's my decision, but then she hit me with the " let's be real though if i ignite for a 3some , would you deny " so I was like :nerd:

But in a way I feel in the end It's cheating if ya together so I'm 50/50 on it. It's new to me
yeah idk bout it, I think it's cheating and I ain't tryna catch nothing :lol:

laugh.gif
tired.gif
mean.gif
 Mannnnn, I was just talking to my mom yesterday when we were watching the news how they always pick out the dumbest/ghetto *** ****** for these interviews knowing EXACTLY what they're doing...... "Eh, that one looks ******ed, see if she wants to interview real quick"

Back
Top Bottom