the thread about nothing...

So i'm getting ready to move and need boxes for a reasonable price, i found 15 18x18x24 boxes from home depot for 35 but they're online only and i need them for today and tomorrow. Any suggestions would help, i'm in the bay area f.y.i

son, just go to any grocery and/or clothing store and they'll be happy to give away boxes.

So i'm getting ready to move and need boxes for a reasonable price, i found 15 18x18x24 boxes from home depot for 35 but they're online only and i need them for today and tomorrow. Any suggestions would help, i'm in the bay area f.y.i

Definitely call/go to your local walmart to ask for boxes. They usually have a bunch early in the morning before night shift goes home.

Michiko e Hatchin
tumblr_m893dwMJCh1r4n4dqo1_500.png

tumblr_m893dwMJCh1r4n4dqo2_500.png

tumblr_m893dwMJCh1r4n4dqo3_500.png

lulz

reps

What ever happened to the free stuff thread? My free quest bars just came in and reminded me. I love getting free random stuff in the mail.

always liked 7 grand. Haven't been there in months though. That spanish food place downstairs was pretty good too. Can't believe they charged for salsa.

Most awkward ****.

My barbershop was closed so I went to my childhood joint like 2 weeks ago. They thought I was coming back I guess. Today I'm at Starbucks and 2 barbers walk in and I see them examining my hair asking each other where I got it from. Super annoying.

iLLest!
laugh.gif

TAN BROS i need your opinions quick. I just got the cleanest captain america haircut...BUT...i asked the barber to clean up my beard and of course he cut it wayyyy to clean. I usually go for the grizzly look so this looks new to me

Now do i shave it and just let my hair steal the show? Or does it look fine?

Just feels like that white boy gangster look to me but if i shave theres no going back

And the beard

Discovered some old interview footage of my grandfather Curtis Mayfield....
Don't know if this belongs in here, but for any old heads who may have like his music I thought I'd share :smile:

this is dope, but edit this, and put it in the Music TAN. No music in here

TAN BROS i need your opinions quick. I just got the cleanest captain america haircut...BUT...i asked the barber to clean up my beard and of course he cut it wayyyy to clean. I usually go for the grizzly look so this looks new to me

Now do i shave it and just let my hair steal the show? Or does it look fine?

Just feels like that white boy gangster look to me but if i shave theres no going back

And the beard

Clean shaven, gotta go full Gatsby on this one bruh

weebay.gif @ at curbside's grandpappy being The GAWD Curtis :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom