the thread about nothing...

NT lemme get your opinion on this..I need to get an accounting job/internship asap..there are many CPA firms in my college town..only thing is I'm not the greatest accountant and although I'm graduating next year around this time to be honest I don't think with the accounting skills I have right now I would be able to keep a job maybe im doubting myself but..should I send out mad emails and calls next week to look for one next semester when I get back or should I just wait till the summer to get one?..I feel like if I get one at the beginning of the next semester I would be hustling backwards and just setting myself up for a L
I would do it now. I've been in your spot before i'm an accounting major and my accounting skills are very poor. I lucked out and got a tax internship at a mid sized firm (reason I said do it now is because its tax season so firms will be looking for help). Even if you think your skills are fine you'll be good if you have a solid GPA cause actual accounting work is nothing like the classwork.

not trying to stunt or anything but just figured i share a pic from my xmas vacation this year
enjoy

tumblr_meat6nK4Bx1r7xcm1o1_500.jpg

:smokin

fyi this is not my pic. i am poor.

I just saw a korean cypher to gangnam style/clique... and it might just be the best thing I've seen all-year. hood korean people always have me :lol:
"으리으리해" :pimp:

On a sidenote, I have a horrible immune system :x , diarrhea, now flu symptoms? c'mon body, get it together.

Supposed to go to this chicks house and kicking it with my boys at night. But after fapping im not really in the mood to kick it with her. Has this happened to anyone? .

Supposed to go to this chicks house and kicking it with my boys at night. But after fapping im not really in the mood to kick it with her. Has this happened to anyone? .

We should all fap before taking a decision.

It would make us more rationnal :nerd:

It's true. I mean I was just gnna go smash and thats it. But then I gotta buy this and that. And I want to get a few stuff done before I go out tonight. Im not even gonna speak to her today :lol:

Last edited:
"You didn't see my valentine, I sent it via pantomime
While you were watching someone else, I stared at you and cut myself
That's all I'll do cause I'm not free, fugitive to dull to flee"

:frown:

Last edited:

Somewhat, but its never stopped me. I've had a few times where i thought i was just gonna be chilling, and get a booty call right after rubbing a good one out. Round 2 coming up.... :lol:
Its just if I didn't have **** to do I would.
But I gotta go to a friends house now and I gotta see a car I wanna cop later on. So you know?
Id be putting things off just for p (shes a jo). Which to me aint even all that. Main reason is I was gnna go over cause I haven't smashed in a minute but after fapping I realized.
I saved myself gas $ and time. :lol:

Last edited:
I think my son Powerballin goin through some ****. He straight trolls through not giving a damb to hide his pain. NTer for a long time, i've seen it, done it. Keep it 3 hunna bruh, sup?

my girlfriend is bisexual and today she told me she wants a girlfriend , should I be worried or celebrate :8

my girlfriend is bisexual and today she told me she wants a girlfriend , should I be worried or celebrate :8

My new girl is bi too and she said its my decision if I want her to mess with other girls. I told her straight up I'm not gonna lie if we together and you talk to another girl that's consider cheating, and she said you're right that's why It's my decision, but then she hit me with the " let's be real though if i ignite for a 3some , would you deny " so I was like :nerd:

But in a way I feel in the end It's cheating if ya together so I'm 50/50 on it. It's new to me

you gonna end up with herpes..

ive noticed the chicks that are BI are just attention ******..they go both ways cuz they want attention from anyone and everyone doesnt matter what sex

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom